Greek Classic & Classica

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to thank everyone that entered... Good Luck tomorrow

2 great races .... 10 in for the Classic and 11 for the Classica.

I will have another contest for these two races...

Comment

I guess I missed it?
      - Orb Farms

Comment

Orb ,

This is the second time now you haven't entered in my races... Maybe next time... I'm planning some Breeders Cup Races at the end of the season...

Comment

Congrats on another successful race... congrats to the winners .. TNT and Norm will get a free yearling ... un-worked virgin. Bred by Greeko Holdem.. I will post shortly on the sales page.

Comment

Thanks for putting it together Greeko. Just noticed that both winners were by Ecko. His offspring are certainly dominating this season.
            "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Yeah .. Ecko breeds are dominating for sure.....

Comment

Norm: two more strides and my new create would have swallowed you up, congrats to both winners.

Burky
                STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Congrats Both of you . Thanks Greeko for putting this together .
                  Admin.

Comment

Breeders Cup races... at the end of the season.. just a heads up...

Comment

TnT and Norm .. free yearlings are up...goodluck

Comment

Congrats to the winners TNT & Norm...Great races. Nice going Greeko, you've setup a couple of nice timely races.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Of The Desert View Post
                          Norm: two more strides and my new create would have swallowed you up, congrats to both winners.

Burky
                          There's a fine line between winning and losing.....

It was a great run by your Create. He must be early favorite for the Million Final after that run.

However, I think we were both blessed by the draw. The mile favors the outside draw, no matter how wide they travel in running, as can ben seen by both races. Different draws different results imo.

Norm
                          "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Thanks Greeko for the race and congrats Norm on the colt win. And yes those Ecko horses are tough.

Comment

thanks also for the yearling. Thanks for finding a tnt mare to use lol. The filly should be a useful sort. Oh and that mare is my favorite kind both parents are real nice but she could only run a little. Those make good breeders imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X