Can't find maiden other than claimers with any entries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find maiden other than claimers with any entries

I made a deposit when I started because I have never been much on the free races. Breed some horses and now have a hard time finding maidens with any entries for them to run in and when I do it is a claimer. Is this the norm. I would like to have more horses but not if I can't find races.

Welcome Bar T
    It's the end of the season (only 10 days left) so most of the talented 2yo have already broke maiden. I would assume that most being bred by people now are probably being pointed toward the 3yo eliminator next season so they won't run this season.

I'll take a look at what's carded and see if I have something to run because I have a couple that are nice quality but aren't going in the eliminator because of distance preferences. If there is a particular race you would like to run post it here on the forum and people will enter if they have something. The community is very helpful that way. If you need a particular distance that isn't carded let Brian know and he can probably card one for you.

Comment

That's great . Good to know and I will try and do that maybe Friday when I have more time. Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X