restarting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• restarting

had a stable for a while without having a race, ready to start properly so wondering if there is an option to ditch this stable and start over

cheers

Welcome back. There is...I will inbox
    The Big Boss

Comment

Welcome back to the game, once you establish a new stable name post it on here and I will reserve a couple of horses for you on the sales page at 1 credit each. They will help you with the learning curve of the game.

Also, do not hesitate to ask any and all questions either here in the forums, or in the discord chat room or through DM's. Someone will always be willing to help you out.

Burky
      STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
      LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
      HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

i'd like to keep the stable name but do a full restart, my horses are 7yo and never had a race so would use the sign up horses to learn the training properly before i go into the ring

Comment

Fair enough...I will help resolve this
          The Big Boss

Comment

somebody posted a helpfull chart when i was here last time, i cant find it. Was showing the times to look for when training 2yo's, also is there an age change, do your horses get better as they age in trains? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Star Of The Desert View Post
              Welcome back to the game, once you establish a new stable name post it on here and I will reserve a couple of horses for you on the sales page at 1 credit each. They will help you with the learning curve of the game.

Also, do not hesitate to ask any and all questions either here in the forums, or in the discord chat room or through DM's. Someone will always be willing to help you out.

Burky
              Thank you very much, very kind of you

Comment

Haras..I can give you 3 or 4 horses as well, if you would like them. They are just "run of the mill"..but very ood to learn with.

Comment

I have two horses on the sales page for you reserved at 1 credit each,they are named MAY NOT LOSE and PLAY THE FOOL. Good luck with them.

Burky
                  STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                  LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                  HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Originally posted by Star Of The Desert View Post
                    I have two horses on the sales page for you reserved at 1 credit each,they are named MAY NOT LOSE and PLAY THE FOOL. Good luck with them.

Burky
                    got them cheers buddy

Comment

ive put a couple up for you as well HDP.....good luck.

Comment

Returning stable haven't played in 3 yrs I was wondering how often do people race horses?

Comment

Working...
                        X