Cowboy way training school llc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboy way training school llc

WE ARE OPENING THIS SCHOOL TO TRY AND HELP NEW AND OLD PLAYERS,,LEARN FROM ONE OF THE BEST IN THE GAME,,,,,COWBOY AND HIS COMANCHE WILL TAKE YOU THRU THE LEARNING PROCESS,,,GIVE AN INSIDE DETAILED TRAINING ROUTINE,,,FROM THE MAIDENS,,,TO THE GRADED STAKES,,,INTROSPECT INTO THE PRIME TIMES TO BUY THRU THE SALES RING,,,BASICS IN DD HORSEMANSHIP AND TRADITIONS,,,,INSIGHT FROM LAST MEETS SMALL STABLE CHAMPION,,,AND A LEADING STAKES WINNER THIS MEET,,,COWBOY IS ALSO A 22 YR VETERAN OF THE REAL RACING WORLD,,,,SO FOR THE VERY MANAGEABLE FEE OF 1 SR HORSE PER SESSION YOU TOO CAN BE A HIGH % TRAINER,,,,,THANK YOU,,,AND HAVE A NICE DAY,,,,,,,,THE COL,,,,COWBOY WAY,,,,,,,,,,,

Any new players dont need to pay for advice just come to me or anyone else for that matter , no need to pay for help!!!! no wonder new players dont stick around if they buying SR horse for this Crook !!

Comment

I echo Dynamo's post. No need to pay anybody. There's plenty of free help available here. Message me and you can have help for free. Then the SR horses you buy get to be yours. Don't fall for this crap from this con man!

Comment

I give free help too, but if you want good help see Dynamo or AMRS. I wouldn't register in the CLOWN SCHOOL FOR THE MENTALLY IMPAIRED.

Comment

LOL,,FREE HELP??,,,,FROM THE THREE WORST PLAYERS IN THE GAME,,,,ALL THREE OF THE ABOVE COMMENTS ARE FROM PLAYERS WITH VERY LOW WIN%%,s..,,,,,,,,,,LET COWBOY AND HIS COMANCHE GUIDE YOU TO A SUCCESSFUL RACING CAREER HERE AT DIGITAL DOWNS,,,,GET RESULTS DOING IT,,,THE COWBOY WAY,,,OR LISTEN TO THE THREE ABOVE LOSERS AND LOSE BEFORE YOU EVEN GET STARTED,,,LOL,,FREE HELP FROM THEM IS LIKE GETTING HUNG FOR FREE,,LOL,,NOT A WINNING PROPOSITION,,,AND BY THE WAY,,THEY DONT WORK FOR FREE,,,THEY WILL WANT BANANAS,,,,LMAO,,,,THE COL,,,COWBOY WAY

Comment

LMAO...He's the best?...We're the worst?...Then ask him why he insisted on a match race from another player but now that I own the horse he challenged he is afraid to accept the same challenge from me that he made to someone else.

There are lots of reasons why win percentages can vary in this game but he doesn't understand any of them. Success is measured by more than just win percentage but he doesn't understand that either.

If you want to pay him for his help you are certainly welcome to do that. Just be aware you don't need to. Plenty of free help exists from players who are not trying to take advantage of you...Caveat Emptor.

Comment

Ok,,,ok,,,this will be a free lesson to the site,,,this troll amrs is to be avoided,,,,the col cowboy way training school llc

Comment

troll (noun)

1. a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.
                2. a line or bait used in trolling for fish.

Perfect description of you. You make nothing but offensive posts and you do nothing but troll for new players you can try to take advantage of. Some of us see right thru you and simply won't put up with your crap!

New players beware...there is a troll in the house and he's the one who calls everyone else names and is looking to take advantage of you. I'm sure by now you can figure out who it is.
                Last edited by And More Racing Stable; 10-24-2021, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Let the cowboy help you out with a personal,,,one on one class,,,,,i see alot of newbies that need some help,,lol,,are those that offer free help really wanting to help???,,,the price of a few sr horses is cheap when you can get live lessons from a veteran trainer in the real world ( semi-retired ),,,,,,do you want your stable to operate with a profit??,,,inciteful teachings by the cowboy has helped numerious players in the past,,,let him help you today,,,,,,limited spaces are available,,,,,get tested in the first session to see where you stand,,basic equine knowledge,,track rules,,,distances,,,things you cant get for free,,,,i always say,,,you get what you pay for,,,,the col,,,cowboy way

Comment

"basic equine knowledge,,track rules,,,distances,,,things you cant get for free" this from a guy that is open and honest hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X