Coming soon...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming soon...

Part of my new DD business plan is to offer more breeding opportunities to the community at reasonable prices.
    New players coming into the game are often frustrated because they have to wait a couple seasons before they can get their own breeders to start breeding because they often can't find much on the breeders pages.
    Some of you have already noticed I have started offering stallion covers to some pretty decent horses on the public breeding page and more will be offered as I retire them. I plan to continue standing stallions but they typically are offered with limited covers so keep your eyes open.

Another thing I hear often is someone would like to breed to one of my stallions but they don't have a good mare or can't find one available on the breeders page...so...COMING SOON...I am going to start offering mares when we have auctions. They will be offered at reasonable reserves and will go for whatever people think they are worth. These will not be culls but what I think are mares with the potential to produce runners. They will be mares that I will be perfectly happy to breed myself if they don't sell.

AND...if you guys have noticed in some of my previous promotions I have offered some interesting innovations and you will see some in these offerings as well.

So be prepared...stallions standing for public use and broodmares for sale are...COMING SOON!!!
Working...
X