Buy back program!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy back program!!!

I recently put 3 stallions on the breeders page offering limited covers. 9 foals have been bred from them and I thank those of you who have supported them. All 3 have 20+ conform points, 100+ Horse Ratings and were multiple winners who produced a profit so they had talent as well. However, from the 9 foals bred so far by others 5 of them were retired without ever being given the opportunity on the track. That's 56% retired unraced and included horses with 101.25, 104.25 and 104.50 Horse Ratings.

Now I realize that some here don't want to run anything that doesn't work sub 1:08.00 (exaggeration but you get the point) but I refuse to believe that 56% of these foals can't compete at some level and maybe even higher than you might think. A 56% retired unraced rate certainly doesn't help the value of my stallions plus I don't want people to be unhappy if they pay the stud fee I ask and don't get what they want.

Therefore...EFFECTIVELY IMMEDIATELY...my newest innovation is the 50% BUY BACK PROGRAM!!!

If you breed to one of my stallions but don't get a foal that fits what you want then I will buy it back from you for 50% of the stud fee you paid. In other words you pay a 10k stud fee and I'll buy it back from you for 5k...NO QUESTIONS ASKED! I don't care why it doesn't fit what you want if you are going to retire it anyway why not get 50% of your money back. It doesn't matter if the foal is filly, colt, gelding, what the conforms are, what the Horse Rating is or what it's works are like. The only criteria is it must be from one of my stallions and it must be unraced.

SO...breed to one of my stallions...check the foal out...if you don't want it FOR ANY REASON...don't retire it but put it on the sales page reserved for me at half the stud fee you paid...send me a PM to let me know it's there...I will buy it back from you.

It's that simple!!!
    Last edited by And More Racing Stable; 03-30-2021, 04:13 PM.

that is a great deal ill have a look at your sires next season

Comment

Definitely worth considering!

Comment

bump to remind

Comment

Working...
        X