Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programming updates being worked on 1.27.20

Quick update. We are currently working on the following:

1. Contact Us - page and a link and a pop up form box to be used throughout the site - done
    2. Foal Royalty Page - fix for showing inactive horses and the fix for showing horses a stable owns (can't pay royalties to yourself) - in progress
    3. Auto generated stakes racing schedule page. As soon as a stakes races is built in the scheduling it will populate to the stakes racing page. No more delays or manual entry. - in progress estimated to be completed 1.28.20
    4. Horse Stakes Wins - Ability to track horses by total stakes wins. Allows us to schedule or plan events or special races based on this data for horses that deserve or earned the right participate.

Plus more items that can not be disclosed.
    Last edited by Administrator; 01-28-2020, 01:23 PM.

The Contact us link is created. I will post around the site and on the login page.

The foal royalty page is still being updated

The auto generated stakes schedule is currently in development and should be finished tonight.

Comment

The auto generated stakes schedule listing is finished and work great. Greeko should be very happy! The second any race is labeled a stakes race it will populate to the page. Probably worked to good as it has brought to light quite a few race code errors with regular racing being listed as stakes races. I will have to manually correct those but I will make the page live and available tonight.

The complaints were that there was know way to properly plan for stakes races etc because they would be posted in such short notice...now you can see stakes races 4 months out. Include the time this saves me from manually generating this and it's a win win. See the photo below for a sneak peak.

Comment

Working...
      X