Magical Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magical Game

As a Thoroughbred trainer of over 25 yrs experiance with wins over many of the top trainers nationally, some youl see in the coming derby! at a lower level for sure, i have seen a lot in my time and i must say ( this game is magical ) thats all i can say! itl sweep you up, and carry you away, even if its cartoon horses as a friend of mine likes to say , i have pushed it to the limits i think! i mean ive truly rode it hard!! ive pushed other players, applied real racing scenerios, fought with track ownership ( not a scenerio ) made friends and lost some, pretty much like real life backsiders, This game not only creates a competive atmosphere it creates a backside, a familly or circle of friends,TUFF competitors that all hate to lose, The GRAPHICS ARE MAGICAL ive had 1000 races here since sept thru a covid, an election, blizzard in TX, my Digital Runners didnt get sick, they dont know about politics! lol they rested during the blizzard, as track was closed! Satisfaction with a horses improvement this game provides that feeling, Elation with a Big win, Frustration with a loss close to the real thing, It can be almost, almost but not quit as consuming a real racing and thats what you will get with Digital Downs ITS CUTING EDGE GAMING AT ITS BEST, Ive spoken to the Track Owner personally on a few occasions and after pushing his buttons as hard as i have, I do believe he wants whats best for his players! IM THE GUY THATS OFF IN THE BUSHES THAT EVENTUALLY BECOMES SEABISCUITS TRAINER! LOL, OR THE OLD COONASS FROM CASYEYS SHADOW, OR THE KID ON THE BLACK! THE JOCKEY CLUB PRESIDENT, THE OWNER OF ASHFORD STUD, THE GYPSY COUPLE MOVING FROM TRACK TO TRACK, THEN ON THE FLIP SIDE you can break it down %%,s and odds, times, fractions, ive claimed a horse or 2 from a guy that uses ALGORYTHMS or SOME THING LIKE THAT! LOL YES this game is indeed MAGICAL, thats all i can say The Col also know as The Asspain, damn moron, SORRY ASS swindler! lol, multiple graded diggie horse training fanatic S.O.BING WINNER, THAT EVERYBODY LOVES TO OUTRUN, IF THEY CAN!!! AND I SAID ALL THAT WITH JUST A FEW CUSS WORDS!!
Working...
X