3 Year Old Eliminator Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Year Old Eliminator Preview

1. MISS MAXIMUS (F) (DD-AURELIUS MAXIMUS/DD-HONORABLE MISS) Life 4 0 3 0 112510 97 Horse Rating 103.50
    Horse has shown flashes of speed in the qualifying rounds and also showed closing ability in round 2 coming from 7th in the stretch to just miss the winner's circle. Depending upon instructions could be a factor in how the race sets up coming for home. Like others better here but because of post position has to be considered for a minor award here.

2. HAMMER TIME BMS (C) (RAGNAROCK BMS/GAARA BMS) Life4 0 3 1 119160 97 Horse Rating 104.00
    Beastmode Stables again well represented in the finals of an Eliminator. This horse has talent and can run from anywhere but my guess is will be gunning early for position and will try and hold off any of the late closers. Not sure this homebred is going to prove successful in this race.

3. AIR ROOSTER BABY (G) (DD- AIR STRIKE/DD-LIKE A QUEEN) Life4 2 2 0 244800 98 Horse Rating 107.00
    No surprises with this horse, has a ton of speed and pretty sure he is goin to let it fly and play come and catch me. The one to beat if he can get an early advantage and grab the rail as he has in all 4 heats so far. There will be a cavalry charge coming at him late but he has the credentials to find the winners circle here.

4. SAHARA SMILE (C) (DD-SAHARA SKY/DD-COVFEE) Life4 1 1 0 59940 97 Horse Rating 99.75
    Horse has come from far back in his last 2 heats to propel him to the finals. Not sure going to have enough in the tank to catch the speed in this race, but coming out of the 4 hole might be able to get position on the rail for the stretch run.

5. ENHANCED MANNERS (F) (DD-INSTILLED REGARD/DD-ENHANCING) Life4 1 0 2 46800 96 Horse Rating 101.75
    Another in the field with a good late kick but I feel the pace might be too tough for him early and might be very far back. One of 3 entries from Sweet Stables, who always finds a way to the pay window, thinking other in here will have a stronger stretch run so can't recommend him here.

6. SEATTLE SEAHAWK (F) (DD-SEATTLE SLEW/DCD-SHY DAWN) Life4 1 0 2 42120 97 Horse Rating 100.75
    Horse appears to be versatile but prefers closing kick to get in the money, might be tailing off in form as last round was her worst performance by far. Looking elsewhere for the awards in this race.

7. NOBLE LADY BMS (F) (KINSMAN BMS/RED RULER BMS) Life4 4 0 0 267850 98 Horse Rating 99.50
    What's not to love about this horse undefeated through the first 4 legs of this grueling competition and has made it look easy each and every race. She has proven no lead is safe as she has a tremendous closing kick. The only thing keeping this one from the winner's circle tonight is if she gets stuck in traffic, but she has found a way to get through each and every race. Should be the odds on favorite and is definitely the one to beat.

8. SUPER DAVE OSBORN (C) (DD-SUPER SAVER/DD-DEMURE) Life4 1 0 1 53320 96 Horse Rating 106.50
    One of the very few Star of The Desert entries ever to make a finals race but only being considered for a minor award at best. Another that comes from way off the pace and his only hope is to find early position on the rail and perhaps gobble up the tiring early speed. That will not be an easy task from the 8 hole but one can always hope.

9. SHY TOM (C) (DD-TOM FOOL/ DD-SHY DAWN) Life 4 2 0 1 110200 97 Horse Rating 100.50
    This horse has ton ton of speed but I don't think he is fast enough to beat the 3 to the lead and if that is the case is probably going to find himself stuck 2 or 3 wide which will spell disaster for the horse. If he could somehow grab the lead he will take them as far as he can go but just don't see him holding off the cavalry charge that will be coming at him in the homestretch.

10. WITHOUT BALLS (G) (DD-WITHOUT PAROLE/DD-SWING IT) Life4 2 1 1 120375 97 Horse Rating 103.50
    Another speed demon whose 2 wins were wire to wire, he did have an interesting run in the 3rd leg where he didn't get the front and closed hard for 2nd., Afraid he might get caught up in a speed duel here which means stuck 3 wide the whole way which will be big trouble for him.

MY SELECTIONS: 7-3-8-1

Good luck everyone and thanks for reading this,. my first try at this in a long while.
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

Awesome post star adds excitement to a great tournament good luck to the finalists

Comment

Thanks, I enjoyed doing it and will be interesting to see how well I can predict the future lol,.
      STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
      LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
      HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Working...
      X