Dispersal sale only uk offers accepted by cowboy way

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dispersal sale only uk offers accepted by cowboy way

Leading small stable, 7th in standings over all, for sale 5x kolts road and the complete zenetics bloodlines, game changers, become the most powerful stable in dd history!! Thunder rooster leading graded stakes winning colt, track record setting first time starter zen zenetics, the very fast my kinfolks lol the 4x zenetics foundation sire leading freshman sire, stakes winning the future of digital downs homebreds kolts zen! The leading broodmare of the season and also a zenetics foundation mare 4x stakes winning skys zen both zen foundation parents have 2 seasons left and lots of stakes winners in the racing stable! Soon to be retired skydra is also there! I have the cream of the 2yr old sr crop!! Bustin out baby skys raven, golden rooster , i will be listing all horses here soon and in discord ( only uk offers accepted bidding will start at $ 4,000.00 u.s currency ) em longrider911@gmail.com the col. ( out side broker will be arranged for transferal )
    Last edited by Digital Downs; 05-18-2021, 07:48 AM.

Kolts road has been retired and is ready for first service. 5x 2 time breeders cup champion earner of over 800k, no parcel will be entertained its all or nothing!!

Comment

Any offsite transactions are against the site terms of conditions. All horses and currency of the buyer and seller will be forfeited. Please be sure to use proper channels and conduct all business on Digitaldowns.us.

Admin
      The Big Boss

Comment

Sorry Cowboy, not interested in being a real estate agent as your broker. settle matter direct with DD Administrator.

Comment

Working...
        X