Senior Allowance non stakes winners race preview and analysis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Allowance non stakes winners race preview and analysis

06/04/2021 20:20 26 Belmont DD 1 1/8m = 1800m Turf Firm Senior Allowance Non Stakes Winners
    Purse 49,500, 4yo and up Colts and Fillies that have never won a stakes races, Wt colts 124lbs, fillies 122lbs, entry fee 5,500

1. COORS LIGHT(C) (DD-Square Eddie/DD-Four Star Crook Life 15 6 2 0 185700 Horse Rating 102.50
    Horse is going to be on or near the lead here fromgate 1, likes the distance and even though he prefers dirt he has won 6 out of 12 on turf mostly at this distance so is a major player here.

2. FILTHY FUNNY(C) (DD-Distrorted Humor/DD- Lite Light) Life 4 1 0 1 26960 Horse Rating 100.00
    Lightly raced 4 year old who has shown plenty of speed, endurance might be the problem here as he has bac ked up his last 2 races. In fairness each of those races were from an outside post so his lack of endurance can be excused. I expect him to grab the lead and play catch me if you can. With an inside draw he just may go gate to wire.

3. IRISH RULE BREAKER(C) (Running In Da Fog/Hollywood Harlot) Life 8 1 1 2 42705 Horse Rating 103.25
    His best races have been at 5 furlongs but has shown some late speed in his most recent races. I don't think he is dast enough early on in the race and even though has shown late kick in his last 3 races do no think he would be able to catch either the #1 or #2 if they should take the lead.

4. DEEP WATER(C) (War Ghost/Saturday Sun) Life 24 5 5 2 360200 Horse Rating 103.00
    Super consistent horse who has hit the board in half of his 24 races, has never won on the turf in limited tries so that is a concern. Has tremendous late speed so if there is a speed duel, which is quite possible, he could be in great position to pick u the pieces. Even though he hasn't won on turf he figures with these and should be a major player.

5. ITCHYCO PARK(G) (DD-Rahy/DD-Seaside Attraction) Life 24 5 6 5 229960 Horse Rating 104.25
    Has not been off the board this season and is super consistent. Shows flashes of speed and can come from off the pace so race instruction here could be crucial. Don't believe he is fast enough to beat either the #1 or #2 to the lead which means if he tries to go out fast will get caught out wide and we know that a wide trip in a speed duel speels catastrophe. If he can duck in and find position on the rail might have a say in the outcome of this race.

6. LORD OF LINES(M) (Lord Kanaloa(JPN)/DD-Speed Lines) Life 25 5 3 11 445760 Horse Rating 102.50
    In his 25 races career there are only 4 races where he didn't collect a paycheck so he knows how to run. Speed type who might get into trouble from out here as he doesn't appear to have the same type of speed as other inside of him which sould mean trouble. His form has been off a little in his last 4 races which is a concern. You never know with geldings when they are going to hit the wall and those previous races might indicate his time is just about up, minor award at best here.

7. NOBLE STRIKE FORCE(G) (Solar Strike/Noble Grey) Life 2 0 1 0 4170 Horse Rating 104.75
    Not much info to go on this one who has only run twice showing some late speed in each race. He has a bullet work at this distance which would put him in the mix but I have to pass till he shows me the work was legit and he can run with these.

8. GOD ABOVE EVERYTHING(C) (Pancho Madness/Not An Easy Road) Life 25 6 4 9 245360 Horse Rating 103.50
    Horse prefers the dirt but you would neve know it to look at his past performances. He has hit the board in 14 of 16 on this surface.
    Looks to me like he would be better off in a shorter race but has shown flashes of speed goiong longer, has a tough assignment here as don't think he can make the lead from here and don't think he has enough late kick to come from behind, will have to pass on this one.

9. ORDER OF MAGNITUDE(C) (DD-Congrats/DD-Tarport Cheer) Life 18 2 4 4 88720 Horse Rating 100.00
    In the money in over 50% of his races whch is a good thing, and has shown he likes the distance but I don't see an avenue to victory for him here, every way I look at the race he gets stuck wide which means he is probably in for a long day. Cannot recommend.

My selections: 2-4-1-5
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD
Working...
X