Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Race Entry Poll - Total Horse Per Stable (Private)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Race Entry Poll - Total Horse Per Stable (Private)

Max Race Entry Poll - Total Horse Per Stable

How many horses should a stable be able to enter in 1 race?
    1 Horse Per Stable
    4.00%
    2 Horses Per Stable
    44.00%
    3 Horses Per Stable
    20.00%
    No Max Entry Rules
    32.00%
    The Big Boss

I presume this isnt taking the Elim into count? I have voted based on your everyday schedule and graded races.

Comment

VOTED for a beginner stable it is hard to race 1 horse at a time in Maiden races

Comment

Elimimenater is different!! Its a futurity!!for unraced, thats the difference so unlimited entries goes there as in real racing! But the 2 horse entry is standard ruling across the real tracks of america!! Where your vote should matter/ the home of the brave and the land of the free/ i spent years in jail for the opurtuity to vote for the 2 horse entry suffered hardships/torture/bad food/ smelly cellmates/ change this rule!!! Cowboy cblm

Comment

I voted for 2 but am actually torn between 2 and no restrictions. Not sure what the point of entering more horses in one race...just betting against yourself. Trying to get into a maiden race is the only reason I can think of.

Comment

This is for main card...not special meets or earned series entry
            The Big Boss

Comment

my votes in

Comment

I agree and voted for "TWO HORSE LIMIT" entry limit for each owner as it is the standard racing rule in USA racing for every jurisdiction.

Comment

Really hope you guys that voted for 1 or 2 max entry in a race never build up your stable so you have 3 that fit a nice added money stake race and you cannot enter one of them.

Comment

Some talk about if max 2 entry then new programming for race splits to allow for more than 2 also. kicking the tires
                    The Big Boss

Comment

Not sure how that helps my original post if race doesnt split. However I would be all for an automatic removal of whatever the limit is if the race has enough entries for a split to occur.

Comment

One observation I would like to point out is that if you add the votes for 3 max and no max together they total more than the total of 1 and 2 max so it would appear more people want more than 2 max allowed.

If someone is willing to pay the entry fees why shouldn't they be allowed to enter? I don't run a big stable but there are several times that I have multiple horses in a certain category and there isn't always another like race in the near future to enter some in.

What would make more sense to me is to have a minimum number of stables entered for a race to run instead of a maximum number of horses per stable. You could require 3 stable minimum for a race to run so you don't have the 3 against 1 four horse race...although even in those often times the solo horse beats the 3 horse entry.

Comment

i have many more polls...this important to me to get an idea where the community stands on a number of areas. A poll result doesn't automatically = a change based on the poll. Its a temperature check and healthy
                          The Big Boss

Comment

Well i would be totally against unlimited as there is some stable may take advantage of it and bang the min number into races at the last min before the close of a race to attack the monthly rewards.

Comment

Afternoon all when i started here many moons ago it was no max entries per stable and it was eventually changed to 3 entry per stable cause the greater part of the community wanted that change ! Now if we go back 2 no limit entries that's going backwards thats my 2cents I might be consider a big stable but last time i checked i have under 95 horses active under my care so any which way is fine bye me once the greater part of the Community makes a Decision and lives by it ! P.S. we want the game 2 continue to be Fun entertaining and competitive going forward Rest assure Bossman would take all into consideration before a Decision is made until then have Fun playing Pancho.......Out

Comment

Working...
                              X