Starter Allowance Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starter Allowance Series

For the final, do the horses revert to level weights or do they carry +/- depending on their results in the lead up races?

All horse will carry the +/- into the finals
    The Big Boss

Comment

I think Igotmyown broke the series... Gonna be pulling a trailer by the time he gets to the final

Comment

those tnt breed horses are iron horses good luck

Comment

Igotmyown.
          most horses almost never run well with that much weight so great showing.
          That said, he will get beat badly if run with that much weight in final as most horses will be primed and some will be light (probably on purpose).
          He does have enough time to take a few place finishes and shed some weight. He is the most major player in the series for sure.

Comment

I was thinking of running him off. Not totally sure how to do it, I could use bad instructions, want to finish in the money, just not win. If I run him with his meters off, can it harm the horse in any way?

Comment

Great job so far and a nice horse ! But he might see some new horses that Pancho would be trying out in the next few races ! So be watchful but once again great job so far

Comment

Working...
              X