Subscription Fees Update - Bonus Credits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscription Fees Update - Bonus Credits

We are working on programming that will allow monthly subscriptions to be paid using bonus credits instead of game credits.

I have been called a crook and a thief for charging cash credits for your subscriptions..which is laughable considering what the subscription allows you to do on the site. As it is now we have cheaper monthly fees than all competition. The lost revenue from this will come out elsewhere. We are also expanding what is viewable to members who have an expired subscription. Right now, registered users with an expired subscription have less access than a random unregistered user just looking over the site.

That makes zero sense and is being changed.

Should be completed shortly
    The Big Boss

The subscription is pretty cheap by all accounts. I know it used to be BC's but that was a while ago. I like using BC's for subscriptions but wouldn't mind if the price was 15000 - 19000 BC's per month. I'm also in favor of BC's for added money in all the smaller non stakes races. In short, whatever works, but giving credibility to the idea that the current cost is too high, makes little sense.

Comment

Basically option should be both and on a tier scale. Since bonus credits are 1.5 times value when you convert the fees should be adjustable to each players style of payment. I thought "BONUS CREDITS" would have been "ABOLISHED" by now as they are usually used for "HORSESHOES" and "GELDING". But i heard many players have huge balance and the conversion process is not desirable to the owner. In order to provide steady income and cash flow to the races a "TIERED" pricing would be more fair to the really small stable that is learning the game as they cannot really compete for "AWARDS" when some owners have "3 to 5" times the horses in their stable.
      1. NOVICE stable up to 49 horses: $5 per month fee limited to 6 months.
      2. SMALL stable "50 to 99" horses: $10 per month fee.
      3. MEDIUM stable "100 to 199 horses: $12 per month fee.
      4. LARGE stable for over 200 horses: $15 per month fee.

The fees could also be paid with 1.5 credit conversion rate for bonus credits so those owners could utilize those excess balances. I would also you conversion rate for the package deals also.
      Many new players don't last in game long but with a lower rate and six month grace period they might prosper to next level. The higher rates are not bad as the almighty DOLLAR sucks due to INFLATION. The increased revenue to game will ensure programming upgrades are easier to finance and keep game the best it could be.

Comment

Sliding scale is not a bad way to go. I think if you are going to offer a beginning stable $5 per month you would want to lock them in for 6 months. So 6 months for $30, or even $25 for that matter. I think BC's are here to stay so best if they are utilized.

Comment

Working...
        X