Futurity Series Meet Race #25 preview and analysis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Futurity Series Meet Race #25 preview and analysis

12/02/2021 19:45 25 Parx Racing DD 5f = 1000m Dirt Fast Futurity Series Meet
    Purse 30,000, 2yo Colts and Fillies that have never won a race, Wt colts 120lbs, fillies 118lbs, entry fee 7,000. For Registered DD Breds only. Current race series purse 294,000

1. YOSHI (NY)(F) (DD-Bazeerk (KY)/DD-Yoshida (KY)) Life 4 0 0 3 23680 Star Of The Desert
    Horse Rating 102.75 Speed Rating 111.25 M/L 4-1
    This 5X filly out of the Start Of The Desert Sstable had been knocking on the door in her first 3 races, but her last race was unimpressive. It might be she prefers an off track as her last race was on a fast surface and she showed little interest. She does get post #1 which should help her establish early position but I am looking elsewhere for the winner.

2. AMENITIES DEFERRED (PA)(C) (DD-Big Brown (KY)/DD-Ruffian (KY)) Life 8 0 0 2 19300 Sweet Stables
    Horse Rating 104.50 Speed Rating 111.25 M/L 5-1
    Her is 0 for 8 lifetime with 2 third place finishes to his credit. The stable thought enough of him to put him in the eliminator so he has talent, just hasn't showed it on the track as of yet. He looks as quick to the turn as YOSHI so it could be interesting coming for home depending on which horse gets inside position. The o for 8 worries me and for that reason I must pass.

3. STAY UNDERGROUND (KY)(C) (DD-Gate Dancer (KY)/DD-Digital Underground (KY)) Life 0 0 0 0 0 Northland
    Horse Rating 103.75 Speed Rating 0.00 M/L 3-1
    First time starter out of the Northland stable has works at this distance that are comparable to the 2 inside horses, although he appears to be a bit faster to the turn. If he can get a clear lead he might be tough, otherwise he might get stuck wide the whole race and that will not be to his advantage.

4. TURKEY CROWN (NY)(C) (DD-Rombauer (KY)/DD-Rockpaperscissors (KY)) Life 0 0 0 0 0 Dynamo
    Horse Rating 104.00 Speed Rating 0.00 M/L 2-1
    He is from the crop of Thanksgiving horses that the site gave each player so I assume he is probably a 5X. The majority of those horses have run well in their debuts and I anticipate he will as well. We have no works to go by at this distance but the track handicapper made him the morning line favorite. A major player tonight.

5. MAN O WINX (PA)(C) (DD-Man O' War/DD-Winx (KY)) Life 5 0 0 0 8390 Sweet Stables
    Horse Rating 103.75 Speed Rating 110.00 M/L 5-1
    He is 0 for 5 starting his career but has shown a good deal of early speed in longer races. His problem appears to be stamina as he fades when pressured. He does not look like he has the same gate speed as several of the others so I don't see him getting a racing lane and I must pass.

My selections: 4-1-3-2
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD
Working...
X