Welcome back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back

Just wanted to welcome Socal Racing back to the game. Although he has been away for a while, he was a FIERCE competitor on the track. If there is anythig I can help you with please don't hesitate to ask as there have been a LOT of changes since you last entered horses.

Burky
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

Thanks Burky. Yes it’s been awhile and it’s good to be back. And yes there are a lot of changes. I’m taking it slow to get reacquainted with everything and figure out the new stuff. I have been claiming just to see what’s up with the horses and how they rate. I’m sure I’ll have questions and will be joining discord soon. It’s good to see the old pros still here and some new stables who look to be doing very well. Good racing to all.

Don
    Socal Racing

Los Angeles, California, USA

Comment

Also. Are you going to push Sling Thing or hold her back in tomorrow’s race? Just asking “smile”. That Philly looks really good.
      Socal Racing

Los Angeles, California, USA

Comment

Become back Socal, great to have you back

Comment

Can't divulge my methods, sorry. But I will say she has trained very well for her debut.
          STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
          LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
          HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Hi Social welcome back i dont believe you have been about in my time. But if there is anything i can do to help or if you need a few horses to start you off just give me a shout. I will pass a few over to you. Discord is an easier way to get in touch with stables. CYA at the track.

Comment

Welcome back! I'm just getting back in the swing of things here too. I saw all the improvements and couldnt resist!
              *This message will self destruct*

Comment

Welcome back SoCal. Thank you! if you need anything just reach out.

Bob
                Admin
                The Big Boss

Comment

Welcome back Socal Racing, looks like you've been away quite a bit. Best of luck.

Comment

Welcome Back .
                    Pat
                    *Donovan Stables*
                    Operating out of Ohio, to breed the next D/D Champ!

Comment

Working...
                    X