Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined recently

Hi Everyone,

I am obviously new here so hello I read the forums and watched some videos and tried some horses both creates I think and some from the breeding. Kind of a wide range in times hopefully I am doing it right. Anyhow just wanted to say hello and that I will give it a go for the month at a minimum. I will look at some claims I think and look at what some of yall have done.

Jay

I forgot to say that I had my first 2 races today and I finished dead last and 4 out of 6 but I remain hopeful

Comment

Welcome to the game, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask, plenty of helpful people around here.

Burky
      STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
      LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
      HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Very nice win with Holy Limonite loos like a real runner there.

Well done, hope it is the first of many for you.

Burky
        LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
        HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

thank you

pretty cool the numbers training didn't match most of what I read on here but they were very low compared to my other horses here. I have no idea whats what.

Comment

There is a learning curve for sure but as I said earlier someone is always available to help with any of your questions, all you have to do is ask.

Looking at the training numbers on Hole Limonite she looks like she will be able to run with the big guns on here but you never really know until you try.

Burky
            LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
            HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Jay:

I have put a horse on the sales page for you for 1 credit.

She is not the best but she will win some races for you and more importantly you can see how I train horses which might help you conquer the learning curve a bit.

Burky
              LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
              HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Thanks Burky..very kind of you. Welcome GG...if you need anything just ask. Enjoy!

Bob

Comment

Hi there Galloping Ghost i know that the community will welcome you like they did me with respect honor and good horsemanship welcome once again win alot of races and most important have fun .............Pancho

Comment

Hello to everyone,

Brand new here obviously, looking forward to exploring the world of DD and learning all I can about this game. If anyone has time to lend any guidance or suggestions, it will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
                    -savage

Comment

Welcome to the game, this is a very friendly community and everyone here will be more than willing to help. If you have any questions just ask either in the forums or you can always PM me and I will help in any way I can.

Burky
                      LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                      HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Check out the sales page I put a horse up for you for 1 credit (that is as close to free as we do around here, lol).

The horse will win some races for you for sure and you can also get an insight into how I train horses to get them ready for the track. The horse's name is CHAMPION FRIDAY.

Good luck with her.

Burky
                        Last edited by Star Of The Desert; 12-04-2019, 08:13 PM.
                        LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                        HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Savagepaw is a good name. I'm new too mate so glad not to be alone

Comment

Oops never mind
                            Last edited by Star Of The Desert; 12-04-2019, 08:12 PM.
                            LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                            HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Thank you very much Burky.

Comment

Working...
                              X