Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to welcome our newest member My Two Sons Stable.
    This is a very helpful community so if you have any questions please feel free to ask for help, someone is always available to answer any and all questions.

I have placed a horse on the sales page reserved for you for 1 credit. The horse will win you some races and most importantly give you some insight into how the training works.

Good luck and welcome once again.

Burky
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

I see we have a new member and I would like to welcome Yambo Racing to the site. Please don't hesitate to ask for help, there are plenty of well established stables here who would be more than wiling to help a new player, the learning curve can be difficult but by asking questions it will help you out a lot.

If you check the sales page you will find a horse named SOMETHINGS MISSING who is reserved for you for 1 credit which is a close as free as we can get.

The horse will win you some races for sure but more importantly will give you some insight into how I train horses before racing them which should help you with the learning curve.

Again welcome to the game and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Burky
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome Spark Stables to the site. You will fid there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.

I have placed a horse on the sales page for you NOT EVER for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.

If you have any questions either ask them in the forums or you can always send me a PM, I check into the site on a daily basis so would answer your questions promptly.

Again, welcome to the game, hope your stay here is an enjoyable one.

Burky
      LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
      HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome Afc Champions to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.
        I have placed a horse on the sales page for you THIRD AND LONG for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.
        If you have any questions either ask them in the forums or you can always send me a PM, I check into the site on a daily basis so would answer your questions promptly.

Burky
        LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
        HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome Anewwatches to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.

I have placed a horse on the sales page for you ECKO ROAD for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.

Burky
          LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
          HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome Black Ace Stable to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.

I have placed a horse on the sales page for you MAYBE BILLIE for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.

Burky
            LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
            HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Thanks so much for the welcome and the generous gift! I am going to look around and learn as much as I can, but looking over the horse will be a huge aid in speeding up the process!. I am sure I will have questions and will definitely ask you and others here! I come from another site and looking forward to this site! Thank you again!

Comment

You are quite welcome, please do not hesitate to asl either on the forums or you can always send me a PM and I will try and help you in any way I can.

Burky
                LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome Alex220horse to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.

I have placed a horse on the sales page for you BOOMTOWN GIRL for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.

Burky
                  LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                  HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome Sugar N Spice to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.

I have placed a horse on the sales page for you GOOD BOY for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.

Burky
                    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                    HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome Wild Stallions to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.

I have placed a horse on the sales page for you ALPHA ECKO for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.

Burky
                      LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                      HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Thank you. Where do i find the vet at? Or how do I have my horse visit the vet?

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Stallions View Post
                          Thank you. Where do i find the vet at? Or how do I have my horse visit the vet?
                          Welcome to the game.

To vet your horse: Click on your horse on your main stable page. Select the training tab. Scroll down to Vet Clinic and select 'Examine horse'. This is free and the vet will tell you what medications to use or not to use. Some will have neutral effect. Comparing training times will give you a guide to whether to use them or not.

Norm
                          "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome G-towner to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.

I have placed a horse on the sales page for you NOT EVER for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.

Burky
                            Last edited by Star Of The Desert; 02-17-2020, 10:28 PM.
                            LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                            HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome Magical Meadows to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.

I have placed a horse on the sales page for you PROSPECTIVE MISS for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.

Burky
                              LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                              HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Working...
                              X