Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome Tri-city stables to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.

I have placed a horse on the sales page for you TROUBLE TOOTS for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.

If you have any questions either ask them in the forums or you can always send me a PM, I check into the site on a daily basis so would answer your questions promptly.

Again, welcome to the game, hope your stay here is an enjoyable one.
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome W W Stables to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.

I have placed a horse on the sales page for you WAITING ON YOU for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.

If you have any questions either ask them in the forums or you can always send me a PM, I check into the site on a daily basis so would answer your questions promptly.

Again, welcome to the game, hope your stay here is an enjoyable on
      LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
      HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome Northland to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.

I have placed a horse on the sales page for you I AM AM UNDERDOG for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.

Again, welcome to the game, hope your stay here is an enjoyable on
        LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
        HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome Induna to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.
          I have placed a horse on the sales page for you BOOM BOOM BOOM for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.
          Last edited by Star Of The Desert; 03-22-2020, 06:56 PM.
          LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
          HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome Boot Scootin Boogie Farms to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.

I have placed a horse on the sales page for you BETTER THAN THE REST for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
            HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome Fusco Stables to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.

I have placed a horse on the sales page for you QUACKERS for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
              HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome McArdle Equestrian to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.

I have placed a horse on the sales page for you GIRL WITH POTENTIAL for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome Cobltao to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.

I have placed a horse on the sales page for you COCO CALL for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                  HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome Closutton to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.

I have placed a horse on the sales page for you QUACKERS for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                    HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome Price to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.

I have placed a horse on the sales page for you THE LAST FRIDAY for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                      HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome Rayleigh Downs Stable to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.

I have placed a horse on the sales page for you TORA ZIYAL for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                        HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome Dynamo to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.

I have placed a horse on the sales page for you GIRL CANT SKIP for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                          HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Another new member has joined us. I would like to welcome Exclusive to the site. You will find there are many members willing to help you get started in the game by answering any and all questions you might have.

I have placed a horse on the sales page for you STROLLINGFORKISSES for 1 credit, hope by looking this horse over it will help you with the learning curve a little. The horse will win some races for you but more importantly you can see how I train horses to get them ready for the track.

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                            HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

I see we have a new member and I would like to welcome Black Diamond to the site. Please don't hesitate to ask for help, there are plenty of well established stables here who would be more than wiling to help a new player, the learning curve can be difficult but by asking questions it will help you out a lot.

If you check the sales page you will find a horse named HURRIES HOME who is reserved for you for 1 credit which is a close as free as we can get.

The horse will win you some races for sure but more importantly will give you some insight into how I train horses before racing them which should help you with the learning curve.

Again welcome to the game and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Burky
                              LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                              HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Working...
                              X