4 Free Horses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Free Horses

I recently joined and received 3 colts and a female. As I went through each one and noticed i had 3 colts, I was hoping the last would be a female so I could maybe breed. It was.

I haven't trained any of them yet because I wanted to do as much research as I could before jumping in. I'm thinking of running a group since all 4 are fresh. My thinking is to let the rawness shine and go from there. I'm guessing though that gates might play into group races during training so I was wondering if anyone had an opinion about that?

i also think that receiving 4 horses helps new people like me, as well as I like the fact I can train all I want before the first race to find its qualities. My question here is, are these 4 new bloodlines? That would really be cool. But if they are strains then I can't complain because they where free and I can play a little before I get real serious with everyone, mwahahahah. Lol

The 4 horses you receive when you join are creates which means they are new bloodlines.

Burky
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Working...
    X