Attention new members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention new members

First of all welcome to the game, this is a tight nit community with plenty of players willing to help new players learn the game. While we are a friendly group we are also a competitive group so be prepared to bring your A game.

I normally welcome all new players individually but due to real life issues involving fighting for unemployment benefits I have been away for the better part of two weeks.
    That being said I do want to welcome Sweet Stable, MrBlue, Nemesis, and Southern Cross to the site and hope your stay here is an enjoyable one.

I have reserved a horse for each of you on the sales page for 1 credit each, the horses will win some races for you but more importantly show you how I train horses to get them ready to run, hopefully this will soften the learning curve for you.
    The horses are reserved as follows:

Sweet Stable: CHRISTMAS MISS
    MrBlue: NO STONES
    Nemesis: I AM A STAR
    Southern Cross: BUNION

Just go to the sales page and click on the S next to the horse's name to buy it, good luck with them.

ANY OTHER NEW PLAYERS THAT I HAVE NOT ACKNOWLEDGED, FIRST OF ALL I AM SORRY, SECONDLY EITHER POST HERE OR PM ME AND I WILL FIND A HORSE FOR YOU AS WELL.

Again, welcome to the game and please enjoy your time here and don't hesitate to ask any and all questions you might have.

Burky
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

I would like to see how you train them for a race please, many thanks. Dave.

Comment

I reserved a horse for you on the sales page his name is BETTER THAN THE REST, good luck with him, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Burky
      LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
      HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Thank you Burky , I really appreciate it .

Dave

Comment

Burky
          Just seen a horse reserved for me, Thank you, I think I need major help, if I'm honest I have no idea what I'm looking at after results. I've watched the training videos, I have some charts which show what sort of times are expected over different distances, I also have ones showing the 1st split and final split to work out what distance is preferred. I'm just guessing as you can see from my record.

regards

Graham

Comment

Well please don't hesitate to ask any and all questions, this is a pretty tight-nit community with plenty of people willing to help.

If I can be of any assistance just shoot me a PM and I will do what I can to assist you. You might also check out the discord app, usually someone on there at all hours and chatting with other players should also help with the learning curve.

You also will develop relationships with other players by chatting with them and might get further assistance that way.

Good luck and although it might seem difficult at times, this game can be very rewarding, I love it and have been playing for many, many years.

Burky
            LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
            HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

a newbie who should have got on discord straight away, i have learnt the hard way, HI TO ALL

Comment

Working...
              X