Hello Everybody

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everybody

New Year. New Ownership. New Ideas. New Thread.

According to Wikipedia: Horse whispering, is a collective term for a variety of horse training techniques which have seen rapid growth in popularity since the 1980s. The techniques vary in their precise tenets but generally share principles of developing a rapport with horses.

DD hasn't been around since the 80's but Horse Whispering is an ideal name for this thread. Basically, it will be a question and answer thread, with the ultimate aim of providing valuable experience I have gathered from stables past and present to aid not just new stables but also show alternate techniques to established stables as well, to get the best out of your horses, through training, workouts and races.

Other players, more talented than I, have already started providing 'blogs' regarding auctions, claims, breeding and sales. My thread will cover what to look for in workouts, how to set your horse in races, stable management and associated topics.

I welcome any stable to PM me, The Horse Whisperer, with any question about their horses or training techniques. All published questions will be done anonymously along with my answer. I don't know everything about the game as there are a lot of hidden numbers but I may be able to help some players get better results from their horses.

From time to time, I will discuss a random topic or if I see a query in another thread in the Forum that I feel worth replying to or a more detailed explanation to add.

I hope you find this thread useful and don't be afraid to ask me any question even if you feel it is stupid, no names or players or horses will be published in this thread. Stupid questions are the easiest to answer btw.

I hope you all have a prosperous 2015.

THW
Working...
X