*Eliminator Round 3 4yo C/F Heat #5 preview and analysis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Eliminator Round 3 4yo C/F Heat #5 preview and analysis

09/10/2021 21:25 43 Belmont DD 1m = 1600m Dirt Fast Eliminator Round 3 4yo C/F Heat #5
    Purse 259,000, 4yo and up Colts and Fillies that have never won 4 races, Wt colts 124lbs, fillies 122lbs, entry fee 7,000. For Registered DD Breds only

1. PROUD BREEZE(C) (Proud To Be Berleze/Bahama Breeze) Life 6 2 1 1 55365 Star Of The Desert
    Horse Rating 105.50 Speed Rating 108.50 M/L 2-1
    He is the morning line favorite in this race and for good reason. She has powered home in each of the first 2 heats of this series once she has gotten rail position. Tonight she breaks from the rail and it should be clear sailing for her to move on to the next round with another victory under her belt, the horse to beat.

2. BEAT DE DRUM(F) (DD-Cross Traffic/DD-Drumette) Life 13 1 0 4 43080 Chrisman
    Horse Rating 100.50 Speed Rating 104.31 M/L 6-1
    The distance might prove a little too short for this horse as her only win came at 1 1/2 miles on a muddy track. She has gotten through the first 2 rounds but has not been impressive in doing so. She is going to have to step up her game if she intends to beat these tonight, will take a wait and see attitude with this one.

3. AMERICAN RENUNION(C) (DD-American Pharoah/DD-An Ghalanta) Life 3 0 1 1 13070 Chrisman
    Horse Rating 103.00 Speed Rating 105.67 M/L 4-1
    Only 3 races to go on with this horse and none have been outstanding. His works indicate he belongs with this group but has yet to impress on the track. His efforts on the track are a bit of a conundrum as he closed hard in his first 2 races but did not fire in his last when he was well positioned to. I must pass until he shows me he is interested in winning a race.

4. TURKISH CHARM(F) (DD-Samsonite/DD-Estate) Life 2 0 0 1 6320 And More Racing Stable
    Horse Rating 101.75 Speed Rating 105.00 M/L 5-1
    I feel she may be sitting on the lead tonight but her previous races do not inspire confidence that she can get the victory. Not a lot to go on but her workouts are pedestrian at best and I feel she will get picked up if she does grab the lead.

5. PURELY MAGIC(F) (DD-Liam's Map/DD-Magical) Life 6 1 0 1 33170 Bobby Dazzler
    Horse Rating 102.75 Speed Rating 107.17 M/L 3-1
    Another speedy type who should vie for the early lead tonight. Unless she can grab a big lead she probably will fade in the stretch as that has been her fate in previous races. She does have 1 win in the series but that came from an inside post. Must pass.

6. NEMESIS THUNDER(C) (DD-Tiz The Law/DD-Rachel Alexandra) Life 7 0 2 1 28050 Nemesis
    Horse Rating 108.25 Speed Rating 109.71 M/L 5-1
    His workout times are good enough to put him in the mix but he is 0 for 7 lifetime. Does not look fast enough to grab the lead and not sure his late kick is as good as others in the race so therefor I must pass tonight.

\My selections: 1-4-3-2
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD
Working...
X