Eliminator Round 3 4yo C/F Heat #6 preview and analysis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliminator Round 3 4yo C/F Heat #6 preview and analysis

09/10/2021 21:25 43 Belmont DD 1m = 1600m Dirt Fast Eliminator Round 3 4yo C/F Heat #6
    Purse 259,000, 4yo and up Colts and Fillies that have never won 4 races, Wt colts 124lbs, fillies 122lbs, entry fee 7,000. For Registered DD Breds only

1. AMOS BURTON(C) (DD-Funny Cide/DD-Delightful Quality) Life 9 0 0 3 27400 Chrisman
    Horse Rating 103.75 Speed Rating 105.00 M/L 6-1
    This horse is 0 for 9 lifetime with only 3 3rd place finishes to show for it. Nothing in his racing charts inspire me to feel he is going to win tonight, I must pass until he shows and effort on the track.

2. WIN WIN SCENARIO(C) (DD-Game Winner/DD-Winning Colors) Life 13 1 3 2 91040 Nemesis
    Horse Rating 106.00 Speed Rating 109.69 M/L 4-1
    He looks like a pure sprinter to me and should have the early lead tonight if he wants it. His last race is very interesting as it appears he missed his break but closed hard to get 2nd just missing the winner's circle by a head. If he gets a clear lead he might get a little courage and continue on to the wire. Has to figure in the mix this evening

3. CUBAN COMPOUND(F) (DD-Havana Gold/DD-Estate) Life 3 0 1 0 9470 Foggydan Farms
    Horse Rating 104.75 Speed Rating 107.33 M/L 5-1
    Stalking sort who should be near the front end of this race. Not sure he can outrush the 2 horse so he might get caught out wide and possibly fade coming for home. Just not enough info available for me to confidently pick this horse tonight, looking elsewhere for the winner.

4. UP THE REVS(C) (Liverpool Legend/Zenith Legend) Life 5 0 2 1 30550 Winning Ways
    Horse Rating 104.00 Speed Rating 106.20 M/L 3-1
    Not sure what to make of this horse. His works would indicate he can run with these but I have yet to see any strong moves on the track. He is a stalking type who should be forwardly placed but I don't see him being fast enough to get the lead. Still rates a chance at the minor awards as it is a short field and that will help his chances.

5. SUPER DAVE OSBORN(C) (DD-Super Saver/DD-Demure) Life 10 2 0 3 136020 Star Of The Desert
    Horse Rating 106.50 Speed Rating 109.30 M/L 2-1
    He is the morning line favorite and one thing is for sure, he will be closing hard in the stretch. His last race was set up perfectly for him as he got early position on the rail from gate #1. He will have to work harder tonight to get the win but a win is not out of the question. He should have little difficulty moving on in the series, just not positive he will win this heat.

6. THE LONG WALK(F) (DD-The Process/DD-Beach Walk) Life 3 0 1 1 15230 Bobby Dazzler
    Horse Rating 102.25 Speed Rating 108.00 M/L 5-1
    This filly will be closing in the stretch and looks primed to move on to the next round in the series. Position will be the key to her chances tonight, if she can somehow get rail position she will be tough. Her workouts indicate she belongs with these, should move on to the next round, not sure she will get the win however.

My selections: 5-6-2-4
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD
Working...
X