Eliminator Round 4 4yo C/F Heat #3 preview and analysis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliminator Round 4 4yo C/F Heat #3 preview and analysis

09/14/2021 21:35 09/13/2021 21:50 44 Belmont DD 1m = 1600m Dirt Fast Eliminator Round 4 4yo C/F Purse 48,000, 4yo and up Colts and Fillies that have never won 5 races, Wt colts 124lbs, fillies 122lbs, entry fee 8,000. For Registered DD Breds only

1. GUACK(C) (Eckamole/Speedamole) Life 8 3 2 0 81650 Chrisman
    Horse Rating 100.00 Speed Rating 112.14 M/L 2-1
    The morning line favorite who has shown a nice late kick in the stretch. He is unbeaten in this series and looks to keep that streak alive tonight. Coming from gate #1 virtually guarantees he will move on to the next round as he will be able to get position and close in the stretch. Looks to me he is the horse to beat, not just tonight, but for the remainder of this series.

2. MUFFDIVER(C) (DD-Royal Lytham/DD-Swiss Skydiver) Life 8 1 2 3 68485 Foggydan Farms
    Horse Rating 107.25 Speed Rating 110.71 M/L 4-1
    Has the speed to grab the lead if he wants but he will need a big enough lead to hold off any later chargers in the race and with the 1 horse looming to his inside he should feel pressure throughout the race. In the past he has backed off when pressured and I anticipate the same will happen this evening, looking elsewhere for the winner.

3. PROUD BREEZE(C) (Proud To Be Berleze/Bahama Breeze) Life 7 221 1 65865 Star Of The Desert
    Horse Rating 105.50 Speed Rating 108.50 M/L 3-1
    This horse has a tremendous late kick as evidenced by his last race when he came from last place in the stretch to just miss the winner's circle. He is the main danger to GUACK tonight and if GUACK falters at all he should get the win. He must be closer to the leaders for that to happen this evening, ha cannot spot the field 4 lengths and expect to close them out, these horses are just too good to allow them to run uncontested.

4. MISS SPICE(F) (DD-Air Strike/DD-Arradoul) Life 4 0 0 2 11940 Northland
    Horse Rating 104.75 Speed Rating 110.67 M/L 6-1
    She has shown the ability to close in this series but I don't think she is a strong enough closer to out close either GUACK or PROUD BREEZE which means a minor award at best is in her future. Her last race she did show a little more early pace but then she faded to 4th coming for home. Must look elsewhere for the winner tonight.

5. WIN WIN SCENARIO(C) (DD-Game Winner/DD-Winning Colors) Life 14 1 4 2 101540 Nemesis
    Horse Rating 106.00 Speed Rating 109.69 M/L 5-1
    All indications on this horse point to him being a sprinter. He took a nice lead last race and got caught at the wire finishing 2nd. If he can repeat that effort he figures with these but I feel he might not be able to get a clear lead this evening and that will spell trouble for him. Looks like he should go through to the next round but I don't see him holding off the late speed horses in the race.

6. VIRTUAL KING BD(C) (DD-Whirlaway/DD-Winning Colors) Life 19 1 5 6 223370 Pancho Racing Stables
    Horse Rating 106.50 Speed Rating 107.78 M/L 5-1
    Only one win in 19 starts does not give me confidence that he can repeat that performance, he does have a total of 12 in the money finishes out of those 18 starts so a minor award is certainly within reach. He looks like more of a plodding type horse and if he gets through to the next round it will be by the skin of his teeth.

My selection: 1-3-5-4
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD
Working...
X