Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5f = 1000m *Dirt Fast *Open Allowance preview and analysis

10/13/2021 19:10 2 Gulfstream DD 5f = 1000m Dirt Fast Open Allowance
    Purse 30,000, 2yo Colts and Fillies Wt colts 120lbs, fillies 118lbs, entry fee 5,000

1. AMERICAN FIRE(G) (DD-American Pharoah/DD-Open Fire) Life 2 1 0 0 3600 Whymea Farms
    Horse Rating 103.25 Speed Rating 113.50 M/L 5-1
    He has the speed to be on or need the lead in this race and although he has never run the distance hios workouts would indicate he can run with these. Based on his speed and rail position he must be considered a player this evening.

2. OCEAN SONIC(C) (Sea Bisquette/Pegasus Supersonic) Life 1 1 0 0 11000 Unstable Stable
    Horse Rating 102.25 Speed Rating 111.00 M/L 5-1
    He won at first asking in a maiden special weight race going gate to wire. If he can get a clear lead he might be tough to catch, but therein lies the problem, my feeling is he and AMERICAN FIRE will be dueling for the lead in this race and that might force him to go wide and perhaps fade in the stretch. Still must be considered a player tonight.

3. TURKS DELIGHT(F) (DD-Turkoman/DD-Diva Delight) Life 3 2 0 1 58920 Winning420
    Horse Rating 104.75 Speed Rating 114.67 M/L 3-1
    She is a stalking type who will try to establish inside position and try to out close the tiring early speed. Coming from gate 3 she might have some difficulty this evening as she might be fast enough to tangle with both the 1 and 2 horses and that might mean she will be wide the whole trip. Must wait and see how she handles the distance before I can make a winning prdeiction on her. Looking elsdewhere for the winner.

4. LUCKY ROLL(F) (DD-Tiz The Law/DD-Found (IRE)) Life 4 2 0 0 45100 Dynamo
    Horse Rating 103.50 Speed Rating 114.50 M/L 4-1
    Another stalking type who has mixed resluts early in her career, if she can sit back and let the speed burners fight it out that will increase her chances. The 2 races where she vied for the early lead ended up in wide trips and fading efforts, albeit in graded races. She is not facing quite as difficult a task this evening.

5. GONE FISHIN(F) (DD-Gone West/DD-Byrama (GB)) Life 8 2 3 1 176485 Star Of The Desert
    Horse Rating 105.75 Speed Rating 113.13 M/L 2-1
    Installed as the morning line favorite as she has won over 170,000 in her short career. She made it all the way to the finals of the Elim inator so we know she has talent and her workouts at this distance indicate she should have no problem handling it. She showed good early speed in her 2 tries at 6f and I anticipate she will let the speedsters go for the lead and try and tuck into the rial. If she can get positon on the rail she will be flying coming for home. The horse to beat this evening.

6. PROUD STOCK(C) (Proud Birdie/Stock 3) Life 7 1 2 0 37900 Chrisman
    Horse Rating 104.25 Speed Rating 108.29 M/L 6-1
    While her works are not as good as others in the race she made a big move on 9/28 to break her maiden at this distance. She has shown she can stalk the leaders or come from off the pace. My problem is I do not see a racine lane for her in this race and therefor I must pass.

My selections: 5-1-2-4
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD
Working...
X