Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 1/8m = 1800m *Dirt Fast *BC Pennsylvania Classic Juvenile G1 preview and analysis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 1/8m = 1800m *Dirt Fast *BC Pennsylvania Classic Juvenile G1 preview and analysis

10/23/2021 19:45 27 Parx Racing DD 1 1/8m = 1800m Dirt Fast BC Pennsylvania Classic Juvenile G1
    Purse 126,000, 2yo Colts and Fillies Wt colts 120lbs, fillies 118lbs, entry fee 15,000. 50,000 Added Purse. For Registered DD Breds only Stakes Grade 1

1. DYING BREED(C) (Institutional/Good Looker Bd) Life 2 2 0 0 88000 Bobby Dazzler
    Horse Rating 106.50 Speed Rating 115.50 M/L 5-1
    He is looking to make it 3 in a row starting his career and he is in prime position to be a major factor in this race. He has already won at this distance in the Grade 2 BC Jammin Stakes where he took them wire to wire for a relatively easy win. Must be considered a threat tonight.

2. MAN OF SUBSTANCE(C) (DD-Man O' War/DD-Ruffian) Life 5 3 0 1 100800 Northland
    Horse Rating 104.25 Speed Rating 109.40 M/L 5-1
    He has been off the track for almost a month and his last race was the semi finals of the Eliminator where he ran an unimpressive 6th. He has never run this distance but his works indicate he can probably run with these as he has good works at longer distances. He is in against some very good horses this evening so I will take a wait and see attitude, see how he handles the distance and the competition.

3. GOODNESS(F) (Virtual God Bd/Hereicomeagain) Life 5 1 3 0 46200 Chrisman
    Horse Rating 105.25 Speed Rating 112.20 M/L 6-1
    She is trying graded racing for the first time and I think she might be over matched tonight, there are some strong runners up against her. For that reason I must pass.

4. LETS GO BRANDON(C) (DD-Liaison/DD-Highclere) Life 2 1 0 0 31900 Whymea Farms
    Horse Rating 105.00 Speed Rating 112.00 M/L 9-1
    He showed some good speed in his win at this distance but that was against allowance company. Tonight he faces graded racers for the first time and I think he might get caught out wide the whole race as I don't see him getting a clear lead. I pass.

5. CRAZY AMBITION(C) (DD-Nasrullah/DD-Demure) Life 7 5 1 1 206050 Dynamo
    Horse Rating 102.00 Speed Rating 108.71 M/L 2-1
    Dynamo is very high on this horse and why shouldn't he be, he has never been off the board in his 7 race career. All of his races have been over this distance and tonight he is the morning line favorite. He has shown he can sit off the pace or come from far off the pace to be there at the wire. If he can get early position tonight it should be all systems go, the horse to beat.

6. MAXS SILVER HAMMER(C) (Great Array/Barathea) Life 8 4 2 0 104700 Foggydan Farms
    Horse Rating 108.00 Speed Rating 113.13 M/L 3-1
    He has never run this far in his career but has 2 very nice works at this distance which indicate he can run with these. He doesn't appear to be fast enough to grab the lead and that might spell trouble for him. He still has a decent chance at a minor award, just donm't see him beating several in this race.

7. FOREST TRUMP(C) (DD-Mucho Macho Man/DD-Somethingroyal) Life 4 3 1 0 237650 Whymea Farms
    Horse Rating 105.25 Speed Rating 116.00 M/L 4-1
    He should be among the early leaders tonight but I do not think he is fast enough to get a clear lead which means he might not have a decent running lane. Coming out of gate 7 it is a tough ask to get the lead and there are others who appear faster to the tuen, looking elsewhere for the winner.

8. SILVAH BULLET(F) (DD-Damascus/DD-Winx) Life 1 1 0 0 15400 Shiftys
    Horse Rating 108.50 Speed Rating 117.00 M/L 8-1
    She is stepping right into Grade 1 racing off of her maiden win at this distance. She only has one race but that was a wire to wire victory. I normally would feel that she is over her head, and she may very well be, but if you look at all of her works, which are at this distance she belongs with these if she can transfer those works to the track. While I don't think she will beat these, she might very well be there with them at the wire.

9. C0TT0NM0UTH(G) (DD-Moccasin/DD-Brushup) Life 1 1 0 0 11000 Foggydan Farms
    Horse Rating 102.75 Speed Rating 112.00 M/L 7-1
    Don't have a lot to go on with this one, stepping into graded racing right out of a maiden win. That maiden win was at 7f, tonight he tries 1 1/8 miles for the first time. I expect he will probably show some early speed but I do not see a lane for him to run in coming for home so I must pass.

My selections: 5-1-8-6
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD
Working...
X