No announcement yet.

12 Days of Xmas - Match Races Winner Takes All race #12 GP preview and analysis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 Days of Xmas - Match Races Winner Takes All race #12 GP preview and analysis

12/24/2021 13:20 4 Gulfstream DD 6f = 1200m Dirt Fast 12 Days of Xmas - Match Races Winner Takes All
    Purse 20,000 (Plus up to 2000 for FL-breds), 2yo Colts and Fillies Wt colts 120lbs, fillies 118lbs, entry fee 10,000. Winner takes all

1. TNTALWAYSBEATG (KY)(F) (DD-Bryan G (KY)/DD-Swish Beats (KY)) Life 5 4 0 0 232020
    TR: Taylorandtaryn BR: Taylorandtaryn
    Horse Rating 103.75 Speed Rating 118.20
    She has won 4 of 5 races in her young career and looks like she will be a monster horse for the next several seasons. I think she would prefer a longer distance than she gets tonight and she certainly will not lead early. She only has to beat one horse in the stretch and unless she lets that horse grab a huge lead she figures to be the winner.

2. PERFECT ANGLE (KY)(F) (DD-Angled Smirk (KY)/DD-Jasmine (KY)) Life 6 5 0 0 91380
    TR: Tri-City Stables BR: Tri-City Stables
    Horse Rating 109.50 Speed Rating116.83
    There is no question that she will have the early lead tonight and it should be a sizeable one but all of her wins have come at 5f and I feel the stretch to 6F might be problematic for her. Don't get me wrong, she is a beautiful looking horse but I can't see her holding off the 1 horse.

My selections 1-2
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD
Working...
X