Eliminator Round 3 3yo Race #20 Churchill preview and analysis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliminator Round 3 3yo Race #20 Churchill preview and analysis

01/12/2022 22:50 20 Churchill DD 1m = 1600m Dirt Fast Eliminator Round 3 3yo
    Purse 48,000, 3yo Colts and Fillies that have never won 3 races, Wt colts 122lbs, fillies 120lbs, entry fee 9,000

1. CE CE MAGIC (KY)(G) (DD-Mystic Guide (KY)/DD-Ce Ce (KY)) Life 2 0 0 2 17280
    TR: Sweet Stables BR: Sweet Stables
    Horse Rating 103.25 Speed Rating 115.00 M/L 5-1
    Stalking type who should be sitting on or near the lead tonight. The best he has been able to do so far are 2 3rd place finishes in 2 tries. If pressured, like his last race, he faded turning for home but still ran a very respectable 3rd. Rates some consideration here tonight and should move on to the next roound.

2. TOXIC STATE (KY)(C) (DD-Silver State/DD-Toxic Cake (KY)) Life 2 1 1 0 45000
    TR: Fgc Stables BR: Fgc Stables
    Horse Rating 106.00 Speed Rating 115.00 M/L 4-1
    I expect this horse to lead the charge into the first turnas he has lead in both of his heats thus far. The last race was a particularly good race where he grabbed the lead from gate #7 and was an easy 2 length winner at the wire with a very nice finishing time. He must be considered a major player tonight for the relatively new Fgc Stables.

3. TICKLE ME ONCE (KY)(F) (DD-Maxfield (KY)/DD-Ce Ce (KY)) Life 2 1 1 0 36225
    TR: Pancho Racing Stables BR: Pancho Racing Stables
    Horse Rating 103.75 Speed Rating 112.00 M/L 3-1
    Pretty sure she will not be leading early tonight but she has shown a very nice closing kick in both of her previous starts. This being a short field has to help her chances to move on tonight, especially if numbers 1 and 2 get into a speed duel she should be closing hard and figures to move forward in this tournament.

5. I MISS MAX (KY)(C) (DD-Max Player (KY)/DD-Missed the Alarm (KY)) Life 2 2 0 0 55275
    TR: Star Of The Desert BR: Star Of The Desert
    Horse Rating 105.00 Speed Rating 112.50 M/L 2-1
    Stalking type who is 2 wins from 2 races so far in his career. I anticipate he will be close early and may have the fiusrt shot at the rail position for the drive for home. He is the morning line favorite and rates a great chance to make it 3 in a row tonight, the horse to beat I think.-

6. DYNAMIC PROCESS (CA)(C) (Dynamic Warrior (CA)/Secret Process (CA)) Life 2 1 0 1 34800
    TR: Chrisman BR: Chrisman
    Horse Rating 108.25 Speed Rating 112.50 M/L 5-1
    He looks like a one paced horse who will need a lot of racing luck to get inside position tonight. His best race was a come from behind win from gate #1, he draws the 6 hole tonight and his las t race he came out of this gate and didn't make much noise at all, must pass.

My selections: 5-2-1-3
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD
Working...
X