HRH Queen Elizabeth II Grade 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRH Queen Elizabeth II Grade 1

09/19/202214:1509/18/2022 17:205Belmont DD1 1/8m = 1800mTurf FirmHRH Queen Elizabeth II Stakes G1Purse 500,000 (Plus up to 90000 for NY-breds), 3yo and up colts , 3yo and up fillies Wt 3yo colts 122lbs, older colts 124lbs, 3yo fillies 120lbs, older fillies 122lbs, entry fee 50,000. 400,000 Added Purse. For Registered DD Breds only Stakes Grade 1
    1. Trillyithym - 3yo Colt
    HR: 108.75
    Career - 9 - 5 - 3 - 0
    Earnings - 707,529
    TR: Foggdan BR: Foggydan

This colt has been truly impressive in 9 starts to date with over $700 in Earnings, and my is one of the leading Contenders for this seasons triple crown, I feel this horse stays further than tonight's 1m 1/8 but has a handy gate to hold position then strike with he's challenge, the one to beat here tonight

2. Be Fierce - 4yo Colt
    HR: 110.75
    Career - 16 - 5 - 0 - 3
    Earnings - 444,243
    TR: Northland BR: Northland

Now this is a very interesting runner thus Colt was a BC stayers champion aged 2 might lack the pace to keep up with some of these tonight , however is having first start as 4yo and trainer has decided to keep this one in training rather than retiring to stud which speaks the respect this one has shown connections to race in this race of this level

3. Nudist - 4yo Filly
    HR: 103.50
    Career - 14 - 4 - 2 - 2
    Earnings - 455,934
    TR: AMR Racing BR: AMR Racing

This 4yo Filly has had a solid DD Career to date and is given a chance by this experienced stable, she has shown alot of speed to win a nice 85k Stakes race over 5f on her last start, I'm not certain this is her best trip so could be struggling in this line up unless able to settle from off the pace , or will she play catch me if you can ?

4. Bull Dust - 3yo Colt
    HR: 104
    Career - 8 - 4 - 2 - 0
    Earnings - 455,350

TR: Cowboy Way BR: Cowboy Way
    This colt was a grade 1 winner aged 2 and made a nice re appearance first run this season suited by this trip and likes to come from off the pace as she did in her last start a rare runner from this stable, i think this one has a chance in this field as ticks a lot of boxes

5. Barbarino - 3yo Colt
    HR: 106
    Career - 5 - 4 - 0 - 0
    Earnings - 496,625
    TR: Jake Dog BR: Jake Dog

This colt from Jake Dog has a almost perfect record 4 wins from 5 starts and already a grade 3 winner season over this trip , had excuses last time out on bad ground and a new trip, a major player back over the 1m 1/8 expect him to go close tonight and expect him to be up with the early pace

6. Coconut - 3yo Filly
    HR: 103.50
    Career - 2 - 2 - 0 - 0
    Earnings - 106,783
    TR: Greeko BR: Greeko

Out off the very nice dam Zenyatta she is One of the least experienced horses in this field however this filly is 2 from 2 from returning stable looking for a grade 1 success, has won both starts over today's trip and conditions and looks fast on work outs so the sky is the limit for this fillys progress, certainly warrants her place in this line up

7. El grand maid - 3yo Filly
    HR: 103
    Career - 5 - 1 - 1 - 1
    Earnings - 231,850
    TR: B Dazzler BR: B Dazzler

This filly was placed in a grade 1 aged 2, and this trainer is certainly not afraid of taking he's chances in these tough fields she is trying this trip for the first time tonight and I feel she will be suited by further , however if the pace is strong expect this filly to be coming hard at them in the stretch

8. Record Breaker - 3yo Gelding
    HR: 106
    Career - 2 - 1 - 0 - 0
    Earnings - 29,040
    TR: Sweet Stables BR: Sweet Stables

This gelding ran 2 very different runs in the eliminator, looks a stayer on times and could struggle to keep tabs with some of these early doors, would need to see more from this one on track to consider for tonight's race but trainer clearly holds in high regard to Try at this level

9. Broken Ankles - 3yo Filly
    HR: 106.50
    Career - 18 - 2 - 6 - 3
    Earnings - 402,840
    TR: Induna BR: Induna

This 3yo Filly is yet to win at graded level however was placed on 3 occasions at 2yo tonight's trip should be fine for her also, and she won nicely on last start, needs a career best to win tonight though against some of these

10. Thegoodmaid - 3yo Filly
    HR: 100.75
    Career - 7 - 5 - 1 - 1
    Earnings - 367,620
    TR: Tnt BR : Tnt

This filly looks to have a bright season ahead of her she was a grade 1 winner as a 2yo and has made a very nice start this season she has shown a versatile in regards to surface and I really liked her last win , If she can get a nice position and settle early in race she is sure to go close

Odds: 2/1 Trillyithym, 3/1 Thegoodmaid, 4/1 Bull Dust, 5/1 Be Fierce, Barbarino, 6/1 Nudist, 7/1 Coconut, 8/1 Broken Ankles, 9/1 El Grand Maid, Record Breaker

Prediction:
    This race has been scheduled in honour of HRH Queen Elizabeth II , and firstly I would like to thank Digital Downs and Anfield Road for co sponsorship of this race , and a massive thank to all those who entered this great race.

Trillyithym is a horse I am drawn to for many reasons he is suited by further but has shown enough speed to keep positioning here and is sure to go close here tonight as he's trainer in sure has one eye on a triple crown pursuit, the main danger I feel could come from Thegoodmaid whose form is rock solid, Barbarino is another who should not be over looked in this line up expect him to go well tonight, and the one horse which I certainly worth a mention is Be Fierce returning to the track as a 4yo after a successful 2yo career

1 - 10 - 5 - 2
Working...
X