4yo eliminator final

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4yo eliminator final

09/22/202214:5509/21/2022 18:2016Churchill DD1m = 1600mDirt FastEliminator Final G1 4yo+Purse 120,000 (Plus up to 62000 for KY-breds), 4yo and up Colts and Fillies that have never won 7 races, Wt colts 124lbs, fillies 122lbs, entry fee 13,000. 500,000 Added Purse

1. Seguchi ko Nashi - 4yo Colt
    HR: 103.75
    Career - 7 - 2 - 1 - 0
    Earnings - 54,545
    TR: Creekside BR: Cowboy

This colt has 1 win this season coming in round 3 he did have the same gate 1 as he does tonight to control the race from front end , however on other efforts looks to have a bit to find here to get involved

2. Bullet Train - 4yo Filly
    HR: 103.75
    Career - 8 - 2 - 1 - 2
    Earnings - 114,711
    TR: Burky BR: Burky

This 4yo Filly has won twice this season she certainly looks to like this distance only concern is her worst run to date was in the semi finals , I do think she could bounce back here and sit just off the front end and be a player for a place

3. Tams House- 4yo Filly
    HR: 104.75
    Career - 7 - 1 - 2 - 1
    Earnings - 150,228

This filly has already Earnings $150 with a runner up effort in the semi finals she is sure to go close , she looks like one who will be up with the early pace and hope to hold of the late challengers

4. Empire Mistress- 4yo Filly
    HR: 106
    Career - 7 - 2 - 1 - 2
    Earnings - 143,510
    TR: Donovan BR: Donovan

This filly from the returning stable started this series of with back to back wins the draw has not been to kind to her in the semi final but she showed great resilience to stick to the task and come home strong for 3rd, a player in this line up for sure

5. Bushwhacker - 4yo Filly
    HR: 107
    Career - 11 - 5 - 3 - 1
    Earnings - 270,166
    TR: Creekside BR: Black Ace

This filly has been outstanding this season with 4 wins in 5 starts racking up over $200 in prize money ,looks like one to race up with the pace and a major player for the win here in the final

6. Blue Moscowvite - 4yo Filly
    HR: 104.25 Career - 17 - 1 - 3 - 3
    Earnings - 212,322
    TR: Carlton Lodge BR: Carlton Lodge

This filly won a grade 3 aged 2 and although she is yet to win this season she has posted some nice efforts , she looks to have plenty of early pace to get good position and I'm giving this filly a big chance tonight to atleast place

7. Can't You See - 4yo Colt
    HR: 106.25
    Career - 23 - 3 - 3 - 8
    Earnings - 328,096
    TR: Pancho BR: Foggydan

The champ trainer has a runner here and this colt won the semi final and showed exactly what he's capable of doing if allowed to lead , he has a tricky draw to do the same tonight here so might have to settle for a minor role tonight

8. Hog tie - 4yo Filly
    HR: 105
    Career - 5 - 2 - 2 - 1
    Earnings - 267,730
    TR: Pancho BR: Pancho

This filly has been very consistent this winner and also won the other semi final coming from last to 1st I'm sure we will see this one coming home fast in the stretch will she catch them ?

9. Street Smart - 4yo Colt
    HR: 102.50
    Career - 13 - 3 - 4 - 1
    Earnings - 173,070

This colt has early speed to get In to solid position here and make hes effort, however does prefer turf so could struggle here and has abit to find with some of these on semi final performance

10. Something Big - 4yo Gelding
    HR: 103.50
    Career - 13 - 2 - 2 - 3
    Earnings - 168,214
    TR: Creekside BR: Northland

This gelding is bit hard to predict as run some very different races if he puts in he's best effort then he will be right up there in this mix looks likely to come from off the pace will be looking for the breaks late on

Odds: 2/1 Bushwhacker, 3/1 Street Smarts, 4/1 Hog tie, 5/1 Bullet Train, Empire Mistress, 6/1 Can't You See, 7/1 Seguchi ko Nashi, 8/1 Something Big, 9/1 Tams House, Blue Moscowvite

Prediction:
    We have reached the final of the eliminator for 4yo and above. Bushwhacker is the fav and rightly so with the form she has shown this season, but the one I like here is bullet Train I'm willing to over look semi final run and see her return to winning ways, there are plenty of dangers here with Empire Mistress liking to come from off the pace and blue Moscowvite being one I would include in place or show bets
Working...
X