3yo eliminator final

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3yo eliminator final

09/24/202215:2009/23/2022 18:0515Belmont DD1m = 1600mDirt FastEliminator Round Final G1 3yoPurse 120,000 (Plus up to 52000 for NY-breds), 3yo Colts and Fillies that have never won 6 races, Wt colts 122lbs, fillies 120lbs, entry fee 12,000. 400,000 Added Purse
    1. One Sweet Day - 3yo Filly
    HR: 100.75
    Career - 5 - 2 - 1 - 1
    Earnings - 134,675
    TR: Pancho BR: Pancho

This filly has won twice this season on both occasions she came from of the pace she had the rail in the semi final but could only manage 3rd, still warrants a place shout tonight

2. Angel of mine - 3yo Filly
    HR: 105.50
    Career - 5 - 1 - 0 - 3
    Earnings 96,978
    TR: Pancho BR: Pancho

Another finalist from Pancho and another that likes to strike late she's been handed her best draw tonight however I feel she has abit to find here with the main rivals

3. Last Minute Entry - 3yo Filly
    HR: 100
    Career - 5 - 3 - 1 - 1
    Earnings - 254,328
    TR: Sweet Stables BR: Sweet Stables

This filly already has Earnt over $250 in 5 starts and she prefers turf so has huge potential for the season ahead, she took my eye the way she won the semi final from off the pace seems flexible regarding tactics and the one to beat here tonight

4. Double n Good - 3yo Colt
    HR: 106.25
    Career - 5 - 3 - 1 - 0
    Earnings - 174,560
    TR: Flip Farms BR: Flip Farms

Looks a likely pace setter and my no means just that this colt could stretch them and has shown already can be tough nut to catch second in the semi final on mud can he reverse the form tonight on better ground

5. Technical Challenge - 3yo Colt
    HR: 101.50
    Career - 5 - 1 - 1 - 2
    Earnings - 69,235
    TR: Black Ace BR: Black Ace

This colt out of zenyatta has shown so very different results in last two starts however last race was in the mud and if willing to draw a line through that showing he's sure to be a major threat for the win here another whose likely to come from off the pace

6. Tessas Folley - 3yo Filly
    HR: 105.50
    Career - 5 - 3 - 0 - 0
    Earnings 111,395
    TR: Tri City BR: Tri City

This filly has already won 3 times this season and has shown what she is capable if allowed to dominate from the front draw probs not what her trainer was looking for however dangerous to underestimate this one's chances

7. Kangaroo Candy - 3yo Gelding
    HR: 101.25
    Career - 5 - 2 - 1 - 0
    Earnings - 77,320
    TR: Sweet Stables BR: Sweet Stables

This gelding started the season of well with a 2nd and back to back wins he has struggled in past 2 rounds however and I feel on form of semi finals has bit to find to reverse with main rivals here to get Involved

8. Legio V - 3yo Filly
    HR: 104.75
    Career - 5 - 0 - 1 - 0
    Earnings - 31,400
    TR: Jake Dog BR: Jake Dog

This filly has certainly been fighting for her place all tournament and its great to see a new name make the final line up this filly is yet to win and doesn't look comfortable at this distance alot to find here to give her a chance

9. Burden of Truth - 3yo Filly
    HR: 104.50
    Career - 5 - 1 - 3 - 1
    Earnings - 146,325
    TR: Black Ace BR: Black Ace

I really like this filly has finished 2nd in her last 3 races she looks to get the 1m trip really well she has also shown she can over come a wider draw I expect this one to go very close tonight

10. Tartnhasalottawind - 3yo Filly
    HR: 101.50
    Career - 5 - 2 - 2 -0
    Earnings - 233,285
    TR: TNT BR: TNT

This filly has already Earnt over $200 I feel the wide draw will not be a issue for her either as she stays really well so is likely to be out back early but expect this grey filly to be flying home in the stretch if they to hard early she will surely catch them

Odds: 2/1 Last minute entry, 3/1 double n good, 4/1 tessas Folley, 5/1 one Sweet day, taryhasalottawind, 6/1 kangaroo candy, 7/1 burden of truth, 8/1 technical challenge, 9/1 angel of mine, legio v

Prediction:
    We have reached the final of the 3yo eliminator and congratulations to all finalist in what was a truly exciting series my pick here is going to be Last Minute entry if she runs to the semi final showing she will be tough to beat here tonight, tarynhasalottawind looks a major danger if she gets the breaks at the right time she will right there, Burden of truth has shown enough to warrant major respect in this line up and have to give a mention to tessas folley if she can get across to lead then her odds of winning this will be heavily shortened

3 - 6 - 9 - 10
Working...
X