2yo Eliminator Final

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2yo Eliminator Final

09/25/202218:0509/24/2022 18:0515Belmont DD1m = 1600mDirt FastEliminator Final 2yo C/F G1Purse 120,000 (Plus up to 42000 for NY-breds), 2yo Colts and Fillies that have never won 6 races, Wt colts 120lbs, fillies 118lbs, entry fee 13,000. 300,000 Added Purse
    1. Empire Strikes Back - 2yo Filly
    HR: 105
    Career - 5 - 1 - 3 -1
    Earnings - 143,723
    TR: Sweet Stables BR: Sweet Stables

This filly is approaching almost $150 in prize money and has 1 win this season and 3 seconds including last time out in the semi final , looks likely to race handy from gate 1 and should have a bold showing

2. King For Life - 2yo Gelding
    HR: 103.75
    Career - 5 - 2 - 1 - 1
    Earnings - 96,960
    TR: Chrisman BR: Chrisman

A home bred with 2 wins this season and he does have plenty of speed, he could only manage 4th in the semi finals and will most likely be held onto for a late burst I feel will fair better over shorter trips after the eliminator

3. Tiz Yatta Zen - 2yo Filly
    HR: 99.50
    Career - 5 - 3 - 1 - 0
    Earnings - 251,045
    TR: Jake Dog BR: Jake Dog

This filly has already won 3 times this season and amounted $250 prize money she won the semi final flashing home from 6 lengths off the pace, she's sure to punish them if they go out to fast here gets the 1m trip very well

4. Perfect Lady - 2yo Filly
    HR: 103.50
    Career - 5 - 1 - 2 - 1
    Earnings - 69,435
    TR: B Dazzler BR: B Dazzler

Another home breed this one out of perfect toy and this one has plenty early speed was undone by conditions in the semi final if able go settle in nice position early could be fighting for a medal here, has 1 win this season which if she brings that form to the table she could take the win

5. Found my One - 2yo Gelding
    HR: 105.50
    Career - 5 - 0 - 1 - 2
    Earnings - 46,446
    TR: Flip Farms BR: Flip Farms

This gelding is still a maiden after 5 starts looks flexible regarding tactics , however looks to have a bit to find with some of these tonight needs a career best here tonight to take a hand in this

6. Renegade Run - 2yo Gelding
    HR: 102
    Career - 5 - 0 - 1 - 2
    Earnings - 70,152
    TR: Jake Dog BR: Jake Dog

This gelding looks the Stables second string here lacks the early pace of some these and has preference for turf should fair better over longer trips also down the line one to watch for future

7. Quality Bug - 2yo Filly
    HR: 104.75
    Career - 5 - 4 - 0 - 1
    Earnings - 178,035
    TR: B Dazzler BR: B Dazzler

This home bred filly has 4 of her 5 starts and raked up over $170 , can forgive her last run with bad ground not to her liking then she's sure to go close here, likes to ome from off the pace if she gets the breaks at right time she is a big danger to all

8. Princess Aurora - 2yo Filly
    HR: 104
    Career - 5 - 5 - 0 - 0
    Earnings - 275,275
    TR: Chrisman BR: Chrisman

Fantastic home bred filly who is unbeaten in 5 starts and has won over $275 she won the semi final in really good fashion she has a liking to dirt also and if she gets a clear passage she is going to be hard to stop tonight the one to beat here

9. Mommas Boy - 2yo Gelding
    HR: 103.50
    Career - 5 - 1 - 1 - 2
    Earnings - 69,235
    TR: Tumbleweed BR: Tumbleweed

This gelding has 1 win this season coming in round 4 , he has speed
    but is likely to be held up as he has in most he's races to date on he's semi final showing he has alot to find with Princess Aurora

10. Zen Hawaii - 2yo Gelding
    HR: 103
    Career - 5 - 1 - 3 - 0
    Earnings - 135,695
    TR: Sweet Stables BR:Sweet Stables

1 win this season from this gelding and 3 seconds , he stays very well so the wide draw is not likely to be a issue tonight he will be hoping to not lose to much ground early on as expect a big run from him coming home a serious player here tonight

Odds: not available at time of publishing so went with my own odds

2/1 Princess Aurora, 3/1 Quality Bug, 4/1 Zen Hawaii, Tiz Yatta Zen, 5/1 Empire Strikes Back, 6/1 Perfect Lady, 7/1 King For Life, 8/1 Mommas Boy, 9/1 Found My One, Renegade Run

Prediction: Here we have the final 10 for the 2yo eliminator will done to all finalist. Princess Aurora is my pick for the trophy here tonight and to maintain her unbeaten run she has won with a bit in hand and looks a exciting prospect for the season ahead, main danger is likely to come from quality Bug who I suspect will have a much better showing on a sounder surface tonight and has shown great guts to get up and win 4 times already, Tiz Yatta Zen is another worth a mention after she won the semi final and I expect her to atleast pick up a nice cheque here

8 - 7 - 3 - 10
Working...
X