18 $ bet into 1.2 million $

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 $ bet into 1.2 million $

a woman at retama racetrack in texas turned an 18 $ bet into 1.2 m $ on a pick 5 wager . she picked JUSTIFY in the kentucky derby , LIMOUSINE LIBERAL in the churchill downs stakes ,MARAUD in the american turf stakes , YOSHIDA in the old forester turf classic & FUNNY DUCK (despite 39-1 odds ) in the pat day mile race .
    Last edited by Two Diamond Farm; 05-06-2018, 07:19 PM.

Now that's a nice hit

Comment

I played a Pick-6 ticket at Hollwood about 12 yrs ago, and I had a meager 4 combinations for my ticket....... I won all 6 races, and the pick-6 paid nearly $4000.00+

Not sure of the year, but I remember Sex Machine was one of the winners....A California allowance horse in those VERY tough-to-handicap Allowance nw/$xx races, where they all take turns beating one another

...What was SUPER cool was that I did not realize that a horse in the 5th leg was scratched, and was replaced with the post-time favorite.....I had the chalk on that 5th leg, and when the OTB teller machine spit out a winnings of nearly $8100, it took me ALL of my mental faculties to figure this out LOL!

.....It's not a Bajillion like the above, but it sure as heck made for one of my favorite memories!

Orb
      - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
      X