Frankel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankel

In case some of you have never seen Frankel race here he is on you tube winning the 2,000 Guiness, you can also see all his other races there..

http://youtu.be/JQajCQ1_BSA
    Speed doesn’t matter as much as direction.

I have seen most of Frankel's races on Sky and they have been as dominant as Black Caviar's.
    I am afraid they are destined to never meet.
    Pity, what a match race.

Comment

Going by what the trainer has said he is going to run him in longer distances this year, if thats the case then Black Caviar will never meet him..

A shame would be the race of the century...

Just a thought though? if they could put them together and breed a few, what a thought..

Comment

Black Caviar's trainer, Peter Moody, seems to change his mind as much as his underwear lately. Latest plan is to give her a short break, then run her in either an Adelaide or Brisbane 1200m race then head to UK in May for the Diamond Jubilee Stakes (1200m). But this could change tomorrow
        Getting Lucky Lodge

Alice Springs, AUSTRALIA

Comment

Just watched a video of All Too Hard Black Caviar's 1/2 brother. He was impressive, and looks to become a great colt..

Comment

With his breeding if he becomes a champ as well he is going to be worth around 80-100 million at stud.
            Wouldn't mind owning one of those!

Tony

Comment

I just read that they paid over a million for him as a yearling. Black Caviar seems a cheap buy now at $200K

Norm (95)
              Getting Lucky Lodge

Alice Springs, AUSTRALIA

Comment

Working...
              X