Its getting that time of year again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its getting that time of year again

Triple crown contenders. Who has got a shot to win it all this year??? I cant wait for the florida derby. We will see if union ragz, has what it takes!
    Joe

Well I have been beating the Hansen drum since his maiden win, and will be cheering him on in the derby.
    I was extremely impressed with his last victory in the Gotham.
    He broke a little slow, got hung very very wide around the first turn, stalked the backstretch and really exploded down the stretch. This is a whole new running style for the great white hope, one that may bring him the roses.
    Plus im always a fan of the underdog/ over acheiver.

Go Hansen!!
    *This message will self destruct*

Comment

Who you got in the florida derby???Looks to be a good race
      Joe

Comment

Union ragz looks good obviously. I can't wait for the rematch from the breeders cup between ragz and hansen!

Comment

Union Rags is a really nice colt.
          Pat
          *Donovan Stables*
          Operating out of Ohio, to breed the next D/D Champ!

Comment

I agree, with a nice run tomorrow he could end up the derby favorite as the florida derby winner often is. El Padrino should give a good run, and I also like Take Charge Indy
            Joe

Comment

In yesterdays final prep, Hansen blasted out to the lead in the mile 1/8 Toyota Blue Grass and was reeled in down the stretch. He looked good but not great finishing second.
              The race of the day was the 1,000,000 Arkansas Derby in which Bodemeister romped home to a 9 length victory. He looked magnificent pulling away down the stretch with ease, and after that showing, should be the favorite in the Kentucky Derby.

If Bodemeister goes off with any kind of value, it may be time to back the truck up and load up on this monster come derby time!

Comment

I like Gemologist in the Derby
                Joe

Comment

Working...
                X