Ed Dodwell Dies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Dodwell Dies

texas has lost a true legend in horse racing.......ed dodwell of the dimond d ranch passed away last night......he was the president of the TTBA and trained more champions then you can count...broke and train the great mare RACHEL ALEXANDER and many more...i was blessed to have worked under such a legend.................people have hero's and mr. ed was one of mine.........craig
    WOODVILLE STABLES....TEXAS........THE HOME OF CHAMPIONS

Woody,..i just done some research on Ed and he was a terriffic horseman.Very sad to see him go...condolences.

Comment

Sorry man, why dont you share some personal stories about him, we would all love to hear about them.
      Joe

Comment

Im guessing you didnt see the post, or care not to share...Was just curious...
        Joe

Comment

lots of great stories

ed called me casey tibbs cause i was the only rider he ever saw that could stay on a horse when it proped during a work........not many did it but the ones who did i knew who would be riding them from then on lol......got to play a hand of cards with willie nelson and ed at eds house one night ...i think that was my favirote story .......needless to say ed was one of the best poker players in the country .......good times
          WOODVILLE STABLES....TEXAS........THE HOME OF CHAMPIONS

Comment

Awesome, I love poker. Played in the World Series(not main event) a couple of times..Willie Nelson is a cool dude too. Love him in the Dukes of Hazzard Movie LOL
            Joe

Comment

Working...
            X