Black Caviar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Caviar

I am off to Royal Ascot tomorrow (Saturday) to watch the great Black caviar run, cant wait to see her up close. I have looked through the runners, and cant see anything in the field who can beat her.

I have heard from a friend of mine who has been at ascot all week, that she has got her own stalls handler who has come with her all the way from Australia. And yesterday on a t-shirt he was wearing under his suit was printed the message “Oi you Poms, hands off our girl.”

Regards
    Last edited by Second To None; 06-22-2012, 06:51 PM.
    Speed doesn’t matter as much as direction.

Originally posted by Second To None
    I am off to Royal Ascot tomorrow (Saturday) to watch the great Black caviar run, cant wait to see her up close. I have looked through the runners, and cant see anything in the field who can beat her.

I have heard from a friend of mine who has been at ascot all week, that she has got her own stalls handler who has come with her all the way from Australia. And yesterday on a t-shirt he was wearing under his suit was printed the message “Oi you Poms, hands off our girl.”

Regards
    She runs at 12.20am in Central Australia.Im hearing its very wet there Jim and that Moonlight Cloud is a serious challenger. I doubt it, and i also doubt the wet track will stop her....hope you have a great day there and send through a report about the day..

Comment

Just got back from ascot had a good day 3 winners and what a race, Black Caviar is a star. She was crusing and had the race won 3 furlongs from home when she hit the front at the furlong mark she started to pull away easy. Then the jockey stopped riding, we could not believe it the pack started to came back at her but she just held on.

Have a look at the video and make your own mind up..
      http://youtu.be/KjSOqlEs6qo

The jockey afterwards on at the races said that he got it all wrong, he thought she did just enough and he just stopped riding and he got it wrong.

A great horse and a honour to be there and see her win..
      Speed doesn’t matter as much as direction.

Comment

Working...
      X