All Too Hard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Too Hard

Just a quick question too all the members in Australia, how good is All Too Hard? and do you think he will win the Queen Anne Stakes at Royal Ascot over 1mile.

The reason i ask is i backed his sister Black Caviar when she came over to the UK, and won a bundle and i am thinking of doing the same again.

Regards
    Speed doesn’t matter as much as direction.

BC went off as the 1/6 fave when she ran at ascot? Did you put your house on the line when you backed her lol?!
    Season 30 - 2yo Colt Sprint Champ

Comment

He was a little inconsistant as a 2yo but his last 2 starts at 3 have been very very good even running straight past a top class one in Pierro.

He has the same devastating burst of speed as his half sister. I think he will go very well

Comment

Originally posted by Worsley Road Farms
        BC went off as the 1/6 fave when she ran at ascot? Did you put your house on the line when you backed her lol?!
        Now that would have been silly, I placed a bet on her well before the meeting and got 4/5 before she even came into the country, after talking to a few of the members here about 2 to 3 months before the race.

Regards

Comment

All Too Hard is a half brother to Black Caviar. He won the All Aged Stakes (7f) yesterday first-up. The original owner sold him for 20 million late last year. His next start will be in the U.K. with the goal of winning the race you mentioned.

Looks a good bet to me.

Norm
          "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Originally posted by Trunoble Lodge
            All Too Hard is a half brother to Black Caviar. He won the All Aged Stakes (7f) yesterday first-up. The original owner sold him for 20 million late last year. His next start will be in the U.K. with the goal of winning the race you mentioned.

Looks a good bet to me.

Norm
            That's what i was thinking Norm, at the moment we have no runners in this country as good or even close to what he looks to be. I have just placed a bet on him with bet365 at the odds of 6/1, which i think is a great price.

I know its early yet, but could not let that price go...
            Last edited by Second To None; 04-27-2013, 07:39 PM.

Comment

All to hard win yesterday was a very good win and showed he got top fighting sprint as he was labouring along and looked to be travelling fairly on the turn was at least 3 to 4 lengths off the tearaway leader and then the switch went on and he motored to the line grabbing the leader right on the line. heart's in everybody's mouth stuff not to mention he beat a very good mare in more joyous.

Comment

Jim,

If you want to take a peek at his last few runs since September last year:

1. www.risa.com.au

2. Select 'Results' (on the right hand side of the page)

3. Select "New South Wales"

4. Select "Royal Randwick"

5. Select Race 7 This will show you the results of yesterday's race.

6. Click on "Form" in the menu up top.

7. Select Race 7 again, horse 7. This will show you his previous form.

Norm

Comment

I see they retired him to stud.

Hope you got your money back Jim.

Comment

Working...
                  X