Contest time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest time

Put a claim in for Camaro and win the claim and get a free breed to Power Rangers. Ryan will also get a free breed for entering this horse.

https://www.digitaldowns.us/new_race...cc=1&p1=241192

Race is scheduled to run at midnight so you need to put your claim in before 11pm (23:00 Digital Downs time)
    Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 01-18-2018, 09:54 PM.

bump bump

Comment

I'll put in a claim if Rory agrees to take Camaro back if I win it. I have had the dubious honor of owning Camaro for one race. From memory, I think Nigel wanted to claim it and kill it to keep it off the track but relented and Russ (Sparc) claimed it back the next start. This was long before Ryan Express ran it into the ground.

Norm
      "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

I really need to get one more train in before the race. But not sure I’ll be on at the time. Fitness is too high for peak performance.
        Originally posted by Trunoble Lodge View Post
        I'll put in a claim if Rory agrees to take Camaro back if I win it. I have had the dubious honor of owning Camaro for one race. From memory, I think Nigel wanted to claim it and kill it to keep it off the track but relented and Russ (Sparc) claimed it back the next start. This was long before Ryan Express ran it into the ground.

Norm

Comment

Looks like only Norm put a claim in..

Ryan and Norm will each get a free breed.

Ryan your free breed to Power Rangers is up

Norm you will get yours when it is officially claimed

Comment

Thanks, Greeko. My first real horse coming back. Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Express View Post
              Thanks, Greeko. My first real horse coming back. Much appreciated.
              Greek Camaro looks decent

Good Luck Ryan and if you need more breeds feel free to PM me

I did offer you a $100 if you came back, to me it looks like you are back somewhat. Please let me know if you will accept my $100??
              Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 01-18-2018, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the contest Greeko. . I'd prefer that you put up my breed for Rory as well. I've also put up one of my mares that I think that will be a good fit for Power Rangers.

​Camaro wasn't a bad run by his standard and was 5 lengths better than his last run way back when.
                I'll send Camaro back to its real home, back on the Sales Page for you Rory

​Norm

Comment

Thanks for the contest Greeko. . I'd prefer that you put up my breed for Rory as well. I've also put up one of my mares that I think that will be a good fit for Power Rangers.

​Camaro wasn't a bad run by his standard and was 5 lengths better than his last run way back when.

​Norm
                  Sounds good .. I will put your breed up for Ryan express

Comment

​Norm
                    Thanks, Norm. He overachieved, for sure.

And thanks for redirecting that breed. Much appreciated--as always.

And thanks for the mare!! Breeding now (horses, y'all, horses)

Comment

Camaro is 35?
                      I thought these animals lifespan was 20.

from help section...
                      "All horses can breed until the end of their lifespan, which is 20 game years. "

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisman View Post
                        Camaro is 35?
                        I thought these animals lifespan was 20.

from help section...
                        "All horses can breed until the end of their lifespan, which is 20 game years. "
                        Like Norm, he transcends age.

Comment

Rory. my offer also stands 10 breeds from any of my horses. let me know il put some up for you ,
                          SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Forgive me Rory, I wanted to see how Camaro backs up and have put him in a weak 10F race tomorrow. I am sure he will maintain his good form and my only concern is concealing that from Aquaman who surely would have him on his Watchlist.to claim.

Hcap has him at 5/1 equal with ATM's entry on the Morning Line but what would he know?

I gave him a quick workout after his return gallop yesterday and FIT is perfect at zero. I am worried about SPD which has come back at 85 but his class should overcome that. I have put horseshoes on him to help his longevity and have secured an up and coming International jock. So I think I have set him so that he runs horribly.... per normal.

Norm

Comment

Forgive me Rory, I wanted to see how Camaro backs up and have put him in a weak 10F race tomorrow. I am sure he will maintain his good form and my only concern is concealing that from Aquaman who surely would have him on his Watchlist.to claim.

Hcap has him at 5/1 equal with ATM's entry on the Morning Line but what would he know?

I gave him a quick workout after his return gallop yesterday and FIT is perfect at zero. I am worried about SPD which has come back at 85 but his class should overcome that. I have put horseshoes on him to help his longevity and have secured an up and coming International jock. So I think I have set him so that he runs horribly.... per normal.

Norm

I don't fault you, good sir. If ever there were a siren-horse, Camaro is she.

After I broke the viewer, they fixed something. I used to be able to make him basically stop on the track at 3F. I'm afraid his golden days of losing by 100 lengths are over. But with magic touch, he can regain his old form.

Comment

Working...
                              X