Contest time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aloya View Post
    Rory. my offer also stands 10 breeds from any of my horses. let me know il put some up for you ,

Wow, thanks. I'm scrambling around breeding way too many (think Spring Break) --but I'm a sucker for one more. Any suggestions on who might like to acquaint himself with whom?

Comment

yes Filthy little man /with orbrion both are up for you , Good luck
      SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

or filthy with thatgirlwasshakin
        SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisman View Post
          Camaro is 35?
          I thought these animals lifespan was 20.

from help section...
          "All horses can breed until the end of their lifespan, which is 20 game years. "

There are MANY inaccuracies in the help section. I keep pointing them out and emphasizing that they should be updated because it is misleading to new players and certainly not "help"ful but Lone doesn't seem to consider it important.

Comment

Originally posted by And More Racing Stable View Post

There are MANY inaccuracies in the help section. I keep pointing them out and emphasizing that they should be updated because it is misleading to new players and certainly not "help"ful but Lone doesn't seem to consider it important.
            Some of the info is old on here. They still advertise create millions on Mondays. 🤔

Comment

Lots of the info is old!

Comment

We will look at updating the help section this weekend and the create million -- even if I wish the create million would work . It is a great race series .
                Admin.

Comment

so they can run and breed at 100 game years?

Comment

[QUOTE=Chrisman;n117081]so they can run and breed at 100 game years?[/QUOTE
                    ​No this will be the last season all 20 year old + will be retired from racing and 30 year old and older from the breeding as well . We gave some notice a couple seasons ago ,. Thanks
                    Admin.

Comment

Thanks for the update Lone.

Comment

Working...
                      X