Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble using the 3D viewer

Bob:

I am having trouble using the 3D viewer from my stable page the only way I can view a race is by going to the daily racing form and clicking on 3D viewer and it comes right up. When I click on it on the home page or the horses page nothing happens, not sure what I am doing wrong, any help would be appreciated.

Burky
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

I don't think you are doing anything wrong. I think there must be an issue. Mine doesn't work from the stable page or horse page either.
    Last edited by And More Racing Stable; 06-05-2020, 11:24 PM.

Comment

mine has never worked....still watching on the old veiwer, i never worked it out properly..so gave up.

Comment

First i am hearing of this...i will look into the stable and horse page. 3D viewer works fine so could just be some minor link up on the stable page.
        The Big Boss

Comment

me too,i have never been able to view from the 3D viewer,i have tried many times to download it but just gets blocked on every occasion.

Comment

Bob it had been working fine up until about a day ago, if that helps at all.
            STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
            LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
            HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

The 3D viewer link on the stable page icon is being worked on. The general 3D viewer works fine from race schedule or race results as far as I can tell
              The Big Boss

Comment

Working...
              X