Oops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops

Looks like old cowboy just bred the fastest yearling in the history of digital downs,,,,rebel zen,,,,,lol,,,and his sire didnt up and disappear in 24 hrs,,,all up front,,,and ive been resting my stakes barn,,,i figured id let some of the other stables have a crack at some money,,,i was kinda feeling bad,,,my stakes winning percentage is off the charts,,,,,,,now the reason im posting this in technical support is that im scared that,,,,,rebel zen will be so dominate that theives and hackers may try to get to him and some others in my stakes barn,,,look what they did to,,,phar lap,,,,,im asking the track ownership for permission to bring in my own security team,,,lol,,,cause it looks like somebody stole digital downs rythm,,,lmao,,,,the prized sale ring ghost stallion,,,,,only on the page for 24 hrs,,,,had to have been stolen,,,,,,,and fyi,,,i never read the responses to my post,,,i just click and start another one,,,,blinkers on,,,,,the col

Congrats on your nice colt, as even though it's not close to the fastest ever, it's a really nice colt. Of course it's trained at the wrong weight ("Oops"), but nevertheless it is a nice colt. The rest of your post is pure drabble full of your normal conspiracy garbage that got you banned from the Discord Forum.

Also - I am curious how you would know what every single yearling bred on this sight trained at - oh yeah, you wouldn't unless you watched and took records every day of every workout listed, which of course we all know you didn't. Facts do matter, well to most of us they do.

Comment

This guy really thinks anyone cares that he bought a yearling at 12:01 am the first day of the season 2 seasons ago. He named the horse Oops. After Cowboy complained many many times about receiving a yearling he was compensated for the error with a Blue Ticket. There's your transparency.

Originally he was making a fuss about Trillion now its Rhytm . Get your conspiracies straight Ole Cowboy

The one thing you are actually good at is working your way towards a life time ban. You may call that a threat ....I just call it a warning. Have a great day at DD!

Sincerely,
      The Race Track Owner
      The Big Boss

Comment

Working...
      X